• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Spoilers Future Pokemon Game Leaks/Rumors Thread

Except that music is from the RGBY credits, as anyone who played those games (or their remakes) knows. And even if you were right, that would arguably be a bigger hint. Pokemon Day typically focuses on Kanto and recent/upcoming stuff. For special occasions (20th and 25th anniversaries) they...
  2. Silktree

Speculation Future Pokemon Game Speculation Thread

I absolutely don't see there being two consecutive Unova releases after Indigo Disk. That part of the DLC is supposed to "replace" something Unova-related. Do we really need two games for one region again? No, and that is what Game Freak seem to have figured out. They also remember that BW are...
  3. Silktree

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Terapagos doesn't have to grant anyone's wishes. It plays favoritism.
  4. Silktree

They're AI, not real characters. Let them live in a DOS game called Capsule Monsters for all I care. (And this is a game to begin with.)
  5. Silktree

With which mainline Pokemon Generation did you start?

I played Yellow and then Gold in the same year (2000). The sad part about this poll is how few votes there are compared to the older one.
  6. Silktree

Who were the "Sinnoh people" and why does this mean so much to Volo?

On the one hand, the Celestica people being gone is consistent with the Sinjoh Ruins event (and Sinnoh only having Cynthia and her grandmother as lore experts, and pretty limited ones at that). On the other hand, it also allowed Game Freak not to delve into colonization or pass any critique on...
  7. Silktree

Scarlet/Violet DLC

You say "nah," but your last sentence shows that you agree with me. Like with BDSP, the main problem with the DLC is due to philosophy more than resources. Outsourcing is needed to fix performance issues (hardly my main concern), but that is not enough for anyone who wants deeper (single player)...
  8. Silktree

Scarlet/Violet DLC

"Always having these products able to be introduced and new experiences for our customers, and that's how we've operated up until now. I think we're still operating in that way, but there's more and more conversations, as the development environments change, about how we can continue to do this...
  9. Silktree

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Teal Mask is worth $10 at best. The same probably goes for Indigo Disk. In the absence of a new feature (there really aren't any), we should be judging DLC by the areas and gameplay loop. Returning Pokemon (just use Home) and a handful of new critters are merely extras.
  10. Silktree

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Rematches with Paldea characters have been confirmed. The rest seems like a given as part of the League Club feature. https://scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-us/news/league_club/ As for the Galar Battle Tower... I skipped SwSh, but having to win 33 consecutive battles is relatively easy...
  11. Silktree

Speculation What do you think the Next games will be

BW remakes followed by Legends Johto. SV and the DLC allude to those two regions more than the rest. I'm ambivalent about the console, but I don't see them using ILCA remakes as the first incentive to buy a new console for Pokemon players. There'a also zero reason why the remakes should be...
  12. Silktree

Scarlet/Violet DLC

You'll get rematches with the BB Elite Four, Kieran, Carmine and various Paldea characters, and you'll be thankful for them. That's what SwSh did (Galarian Star Tournament), in addition to a pretty lame Battle Tower. Personally, I just want a Battle Factory, but for the 30th anniversary they...
  13. Silktree

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I wasn't overleveled against some of the wild Pokemon and the later Kieran battles. But I had dropped the game in December right after finishing Area Zero. Also, I wanted to train three "new" Pokemon. I'll try my luck against the ogre clan, but I don't want to go out of my way for them. I guess...
  14. Silktree

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

A poison Momotaro is a questionable choice by Game Freak, if it's real. Momotaro symbolized heroism during World War II. While times have changed, I am not sure that a peach Pokemon is worth the controversy. The first twist was clever because Momotaro was removed altogether. Instead, Ogrepon's...
  15. Silktree

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I suspect that Kieran is the hero from the Kitakami legend, who ended up in the present via time travel. You can see in the mural from the first trailer that the hero was a boy. If I'm right, then Carmine may be his descendant rather than his sister. Since Kitakami is based on the real-life...
  16. Silktree

Pokémon you like but everyone else hate?

Also Flareon and Meganium. Sure, their movepools are still lacking, but come on.
  17. Silktree

Pokémon you like but everyone else hate?

The ever underrated Unown.
  18. Silktree

Detective Pikachu Returns

I'm just here to say that I do care about this game, but it's coming out 3 years too late. And the updated graphics don't justify it... Tim's face looks worse. We know the ending from the movie, more or less. This means that the plot needs more substance than Harry's whereabouts.
  19. Silktree

What are your ideas if you had to make a Legends game?

You might want to change the title, because it doesn't describe what your thread is really about.
  20. Silktree

All it takes is a simple search. https://youtu.be/s5ieDKFbVJE
Back
Top Bottom