Search results for query: *

1. Gligarman

Review HZ002: The Pendant of Beginning, Part 2

Completely random note but I appreciate that we finally got to see Noctowl again, especially since I can't use it in Gen 9. It's my favorite bird Pokemon!
  2. Gligarman

Review HZ002: The Pendant of Beginning, Part 2

So the new anime is basically Castle in the Sky but with Pokemon? AWESOME!!!!!!
  3. Gligarman

Review JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

This is my first post here in a while and I just wanted to say that now that the show as we know it is over, I look forward sharing the new beginning with all of you.
  4. Gligarman

Review JNS05: The Distant Blue Sky

Haven't posted here in a while but I had to come back and talk about this episode. It was beautiful! I strongly believe the story was meant to be an allegory for the series itself, how all of us at one point took this series for granted regardless of how long we've been keeping up with it. I'm a...
  5. Gligarman

Preview JN135: Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!!

Something tells me this episodes' gonna have me in tears.
  6. Gligarman

Anime What do you think of conan

I just got to episode 100 and I've seen the first and most current movie. So far I'm really enjoying it! Not the kind of show I can marathon though so I don't mind that it's literally going to take me years to catch up.
  7. Gligarman

What older Pokemon do you want to have in the SV Pokedex? And which Pokemon can you see not being in the dex?

I want my boi Simisage back!! He's been stuck in Pokemon Home for two years! lol.
  8. Gligarman

Anime What will be the next Anime series you'll watch?

I've never seen Yu Yu Hakusho and everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, tells me how good it gets from when I originally dropped it. Part of me thinks it may just be nostalgia talking but I'm gonna give it another shot anyway once I'm finally done with Naruto/Boruto.
  9. Gligarman

Your top ten pokemon!

1. SIMISAGE!!! 2. Gligar/Gliscor 3. Pikachu 4. Ursaluna 5. Lucario 6. Raichu 7. Golduck 8. Komala 9. Rayquaza 10. Monferno/Infernape Shameless art plug! :giggle: @greg_jones_art
  10. Gligarman

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

Leave my boy Grookey alone!!! He ain't hurting nobody!
  11. Gligarman

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet anime (MODS' UPDATE 23/08/2022)

Go is the first companion that I’d be surprised to see be written off. Given the absurd poptof Pokémon Go I can see the format contining with him as a long-time companion in the new region while still visiting other regions.
  12. Gligarman

What older Pokemon do you want to have in the SV Pokedex? And which Pokemon can you see not being in the dex?

Obviously I'd like all of them!! But for now I'll settle for Gliscor, Simisage, and Ursaluna.
  13. Gligarman

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet anime (MODS' UPDATE 23/08/2022)

Given the show's current format I wouldn't be surprised if they kept Go as a companion. I like the idea of them going to whatever region fits the story.
  14. Gligarman

Review JN101: One Stick, Bachinkey!

Like this.
  15. Gligarman

Controversial opinions

Lol! Don't even get me started on the TCG channels! Lol. I had literally just started getting into the card game and then suddenly all the stores were getting bombarded with twats trying to buy them all because they thought they'd get rich off of them. This resulted in endless box and pack...
  16. Gligarman

Controversial opinions

A lot of Pokémon Youtube channels are garbage. So many of them do nothing but bitch and moan about every single announcement leading up to the release of a game because every since Dexit that seems to be what attracts viewers. But then they buy the game anyway and beg you to watch them stream...
  17. Gligarman

Review JN086: Mega Evolution VS Kyodaimax

Some stray thoughts about this week's episode. DEFINITELY appreciated the Battle Bond reference! Still hoping for a Lucario/Greninja double battle one of these days. Was hoping to hear the Mega Evolution theme but they played it a lot last week so it's all good. Maybe one day we'll be able to...
  18. Gligarman

Pokemon Journeys: Thoughts So Far

What I like about the show is that it still contains the high energy and fluid animation of the Sun and Moon. My gripe at the moment though is the fact that Satoshi's team is strangely getting the short end of the stick throughout this series. I also don't like the fact that they seem to find...
  19. Gligarman

Controversial opinions

Definitely! It's like, I'd see tons of these videos on my feed that I had to block because they all showed that same pic of Pikachu from the initial series preview. Every single video that used that pic told me one thing, these mf's don't know what a stretch frame is!! Lol.
  20. Gligarman

Controversial opinions

Here's an opinion. Pokemon fans are way to uptight and quick to get angry at anything and everything to do with this franchise. While cutting the PokeDex in half at the launch of Gen 8 was absolutely worthy of backlash, I can't tell you how many videos I had to block on Youtube of people...
Back
Top Bottom