Search results for query: *

• Users: Gligarman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gligarman

SwSh Please Rate My VGC/Rank Team

I'll get right to it. I've been playing Pokemon since Gen 1 and this is the first time I've ever tried to dip my toe in the competitive pool. Since VGC wasn't going to happen this year I thought I'd try my hand at Ranked Matches and my goal this month has been to reach Mast Ball. This team so...
  2. Gligarman

Looking for a Squirtle that knows Aqua Ring

I’m looking to get a Squirtle that knows the egg move, Aqua Ring. In return I can offer a Litten, Pichu, Squirtle, or Togepi with their Hidden Abilites. Thanks!
  3. Gligarman

What Regions Would You Like to See In Future Games?

So far we've had two regions based in Europe and Two based in North America which is cool. In terms of countries, I'd love to see a region based on Jamaica or Brazil. What countries would you like to see regions based on in future titles?
  4. Gligarman

GEN VII: Looking for Bunnelby and Sableye with Hidden Abilities.

Yo! Title says it all. If you’re able to provide one or both of these two I can offer up any of the Alolan starters, Froakie, Nidoran Male, or Pansage with their Hidden Abilities. I can also offer a Golden Bottle Cap. Thanks
  5. Gligarman

GEN VII: Nidoking or Nidoran (Male) with Sheer Force Ability

Hey there. I'm looking to get a Nidoking with the Hidden Ability, Sheer Force. I'd be willing to trade a Froakie, Pichu, or any of the Sun/Moon starters with their Hidden Ability. Thank you!
  6. Gligarman

Gligarman's Gallery

Been on this forum for quite some time and I don't think I've ever posted any art. So here ya go! Some Zeraora drawings I did recently. Here are a couple of fanart pics I did that I called "...& Pokemon."
  7. Gligarman

Accelgor or Shelder w/Hidden Ability

I'm looking to get an Accelgor with the Unburden ability. If someone is willing to trade a Shelder or Accelgor with their Hidden Ability I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm willing to offer a Froakie, Dratini, Pansage, or Gligar with their Hidden Ability in return.
  8. Gligarman

Gligarman's An Artist Because He Said So!

Yo. I've been a member of this forum for years and I don't recall ever posting any of my art before. So here are some of the more recent drawings I've done.
  9. Gligarman

GEN VII: Looking For A Pansage or Simisage with Overgrowth Ability

I'm looking to trade for a Pansage or Simisage, preferably female, with the Overgrowth ability. Any level, nature, or moveset is fine. I can provide a Froakie or a Gligar with their Hidden Abilities. Thank you :)
  10. Gligarman

LF. Pikachu w/ Lightingrod Ability

I'm looking for a female Pikachu with the Lightningrod ability. I'm willing to provide a Smeargle with Dark Void for the trade. Much appreciated :)
  11. Gligarman

I'm curious. Why do so many people dislike Best Wishes?

I'm not here to defend the series or anything but I did enjoy Best Wishes for what it was. But I have noticed that it seems to get a considerable amount of hate compared to the other shows. I've been out of the loop for a while so I'm genuinely curious as to why fans were particularly harsh...
  12. Gligarman

From Kanto to Sinnoh. How things have changed.

Now that Diamond and Pearl is ending, I can't help but look back at the very first series and marvel at how vastly different the show has become since then. There's far less slapstick, no innuendo to speak of, and the Pokemon protagonists all have distinct personalities. The characters are also...
  13. Gligarman

Lamest Episode Titles

I've never been a big fan of the English episode titles because they all sound like levels from Donkey Kong Country. So out of sheer boredom I'd thought I'd ask, what are some of the worst English episode titles you've either heard or that you can come up with?
  14. Gligarman

Dragonite Event

Did anyone pick up their special Dragonite from Toys R Us today? Does anyone plan on using it? I think I'm going to keep mine at level 50 since that'll just make it all the more rare.
  15. Gligarman

A Question About Weavile

I've been a big fan of Weavile since the Lucario movie but there's one thing I've always wondered. Is Weavile a cat? I can tell that it's some sort of feline but is it suppose to be a cat specifically?
  16. Gligarman

Yet Another Colosseum Dillema. (It's almost over)

Okay, I'm not going to rant about the game again I'm just going to ask the question. I just found out that when I take on Mt. Battle 100 Trainer Challenge, all of the CPU opponents automatically adjust their levels to match my strongest Pokemon. I was going to trade my GBA team over to...
  17. Gligarman

Pokemon Colosseum Question (God Help Me)

I know I've made it pretty clear on more than one occasion how much I loath this game. But I finally have some free time on my hands and I'm determined to get that Ho-Oh. But I have a few questions before I take on the final bosses so I don't mess things up anymore than they already are in this...
  18. Gligarman

Which Pokemon Film Should My Boss Watch

I work in a movie theater and every week my cool manager abuses his authority and allows us to use one of the theaters to watch movies or play video games. He doesn't mind anime and recently I've revived his addiction to Pokemon so he asked me to bring in the 10th Pokemon movie since he's become...
  19. Gligarman

My Pokemon Ranch

It was just released on the U.S. Virtual Console today. I downloaded it and it's not bad. I completely forgot that when you put a Pokemon in the ranch it takes it out of the DS cartridge as oppose to copying it. But you can always put it back provided you haven't started a new file. I see it as...
  20. Gligarman

Question regarding the Japanese version of the first Pokemon Movie.

I remember years back when my friend purchased the Japanese version of the first Pokemon movie on VHS. We were overjoyed at the fact that the film was extended by about 10 to 15 minutes. However last year I purchased the Pikachu the Movie Box 98-'02 movie set and when I popped in the first...
Back
Top Bottom