Search results for query: *

• Users: Iteru
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Iteru

MPs reject 'right to die' law in the UK

Assisted Dying Bill: MPs reject 'right to die' law - BBC News I hate how they have rejected this despite the majority of the public being in favour (including myself).
  2. Iteru

Age of Mythology: Extended Edition

Anyone remember Age of Mythology on PC? It's back on Steam and updated, similar to how Age of Empires II got a HD remake. Whose looking forward to it? I'm very excited for online play. Eclipse rushes with Sphinxes are awesome.
  3. Iteru

Araragi Hakase is now Head Admin of Bulbagarden Forums!

Hi guys, Due to real life commitments, I no longer have the time to be Head Admin and so Araragi Hakase; will be stepping into the role. She's a done great job in the role previously when I've been away and has the skills and enthusiasm to serve you guys well. This will leave myself as the...
  4. Iteru

New forum rules!

Hi guys, We've decided to roll out a new set of rules that we believe are clearer and easier to understand. They are effective immediately and contain a few small changes from the previous set so please familiarise yourself with them and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them in...
  5. Iteru

Rules Bulbagarden Forum Rules - *New set valid immediately*

Hi guys, Please find below a set of revised rules that are valid from the 9th July. We think this set of rules will be a lot easier to memorise and abide by and we hope you'll like them. Rules The name of the infraction, point value and time before expiration are listed in parentheses after...
  6. Iteru

Bulbagarden Forum Rules - *New set valid immediately*

Hi guys, Please find below a set of revised rules that are valid from the 9th July. We think this set of rules will be a lot easier to memorise and abide by and we hope you'll like them. Rules The name of the infraction, point value and time before expiration are listed in parentheses...
  7. Iteru

New Joy/Joi and Jenny/Junsar?

So in BW we had different designs for the recurring public-sector workers that assist Ash and co throughout their journey. Do you think they'll get another redesign? What do you reckon their signature Pokémon will be?
  8. Iteru

Review S16 EP16: The Light of Floccesy Ranch!

BW113 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Please remember our spoiler rules when posting!
  9. Iteru

Review S16 EP12: New Places... Familiar Faces!

BW109 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Keep this in mind when posting please.
  10. Iteru

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING?!

okay mods please be kind to me with this. i didn't use the misty in hoenn speculation thread because this isn't just about her being in hoenn its about her being on the show forever! so for those people living under a graveller who somehow don't know this: in the penultimate episode of the...
  11. Iteru

Review S16 EP07: Mission: Defeat Your Rival!

BW104 - Mission: Defeat Your Rival! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f228/spoilers-dub-review-threads-148176/ - Read before posting!
  12. Iteru

Review S16 EP05: Team Eevee and the Pokémon Rescue Squad!

Team Eevee and the Pokémon Rescue Squad! Please put spoilers of future episodes in spoiler tags: . Thank you!
  13. Iteru

Review S15 EP47: Unrest at the Nursery!

BW095 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia This episode first aired in the UK on the 28th November. Those in the UK can watch it on the ITV Player. The WTP is Vullaby, Layla keeps her name and the episode is as boring in the dub as it was in the raw :P
  14. Iteru

Review S15 EP46: The Road to Humilau!

BW094 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia This episode aired first in the UK on the 28th December. Those in the UK can watch it on the ITV player. Samurott is the WTP. Marlon gets some "hip/surfer" lines that will make you cringe. Especially the "Trainer after my heart"...
  15. Iteru

The human characters as Pokémon

You can be as serious as you like with this ;) If the human characters were Pokémon, what would they be and why?
  16. Iteru

Review S15 EP40: The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo!

BW88 - The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo!
  17. Iteru

Review "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 017 Review Thread (Oct 21th, 2012) - Kōrogi Satomi

The VA of Kasumi's Togepi, Shigeru's Blacky and many other Pokémon joins
  18. Iteru

Review S15 EP32: Clash of the Connoisseurs!

BW80 - Clash of the Connoisseurs!
  19. Iteru

Notice Anime is back to a single Head.

Hey guys, From today Anime is going back to having a single head for the section, Dogasu, as I will be leaving my post as Co-Head to assist the Head Administrator as well as some behind the scenes administration tasks. For all suggestions or complaints, please go to Dogasu only. I'll still be a...
  20. Iteru

Review S15 EP30: Guarding the Guardian of the Mountain!

BW78 - Guarding the Guardian of the Mountain!
Back
Top Bottom