• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Everything in the Bulbagarden is rosy

Hey nice to hear from you too! That's a nice idea. I've also been thinking about trying the new series, onwards and upwards and all that 'eh? We'll see, I'll let you know if I manage either :hmm:
  2. ii kanji

Threadmarks: On 15 years at BMGf

I was lying in bed last night thinking about Pokémon blah blah blah when I realised it’s been over 15 years since I joined the forums - that’s half my life! It made me feel really sad actually to think that such a monumental milestone of what was such an integral part of my inner life just...
  3. ii kanji

Threadmarks: On A Meeting and A Parting

Hit play to generate the appropriate emotions :bulbaWave:: I’m writing this with a baby strapped to my front who I’m trying to get settled to sleep so I might not be able to say everything I’d like as coherently as I’d like but we’ll see haha. It’s been 6 weeks since Baby M quit my womb and...
  4. ii kanji

In a personal level, how are you dealing with the end of Satoshi's adventures?

The anime is like a childhood friend - you’ve known them forever and know everything about them worth knowing, have had your ups and downs but they’re a constant. However the last few years we’ve been on a a divergent path and no longer have that much in common. I imagine I’ll have the odd pang...
  5. ii kanji

Rocketshipping General Discussion

I feel like Kojiro drinking a can of Komala Coffee (the same as what Musashi gave him when he lost the Alola league match against Gladio) was someone saying ‘it’s ok, yours is still the endgame’… :cry:
  6. ii kanji

Review JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

This episode was a fitting conclusion to this mini-series which was a fitting conclusion to PM19. In other words, it was utter rubbish. I’m not against an open ending for Satoshi and Pikachu, I agree that really that was the only plausible outcome. It’s the manner of delivery that irks. They...
  7. ii kanji

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I think I’m in early labour so the big question is whether I’ll make it to the next episode or not :p But it’s funny how it’s the little things that actually catch your breath and make you suddenly realise a huge part of your life is coming to an end. Like yesterday I remembered the British...
  8. ii kanji

Review JN146: Satoshi and Latios!

On its own merits an ok episode, but really they could hardly have made a less poignant penultimate chapter to Satoshi’s story. I regret so much that this series has continued the way of PM19 - a setup with such brilliant potential, squandered on disconnected story beats with no cohesive...
  9. ii kanji

Review JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

Seems they're quite cool about officially acknowledging Morpeko's inferior status......... :confused:
  10. ii kanji

Mima is the anime’s sound director who has been in role since the beginning of the series. He is Miki’s bud and a big TRio stan who was instrumental in creating the Rocket radio show during BW. He normally does a bit of stanning on Twitter. Megumi doesn’t have a Twitter account (although I did...
  11. ii kanji

I understand why you’re worried Jez. But I don’t think they would ever end it on such a note. I also think the seiyuu etc being quiet on Twitter signifies that we are not yet done! Otherwise I’d expect them to be writing messages of thanks .etc. I know the next 2 weeks will be tense but try to...
  12. ii kanji

Apart from enjoying fandom high drama, I'm curious why anyone thinks this was their actual ending? I thought it was left on a very obvious cliffhanger, not least in the context of the Satoshi/Latias story also ending on one? Also in terms of the meta, it never made sense that the TRio's final...
  13. ii kanji

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Whilst we wait for their actual ending, let's enjoy this little moment in the motto (during the The pair from Team Rocket soars through the galaxy! line):
  14. ii kanji

Honestly, I loved this. I was was watching with a mad grin on my face the whole way through. The zany scheme just felt like classic TRio and the true highlight was the focus on Manene who by rights should have been brought back with Sonanasu at the end of BW. Using some of the old school music...
  15. ii kanji

Watching in style today, live and on my parents’ big tv. Hello Maemuki!!!
  16. ii kanji

Preview JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

What if he battled Shigeru here and... won? :lapras: (I'm thinking a total OHKO wipeout of his top 6 mons by Pikachu without breaking a sweat.) That would tbf justify ending the anime because then what else is left...
  17. ii kanji

Preview JN145: Rocket-dan Strikes Back!

I definitely feel that desire to see some of their (arguably more) iconic Pokemon who are, as you've all said, quite noticeably absent here. But I suppose perhaps some of what made them more iconic is the fact they got proper sendoffs? Episodes like Arbok/Matadogas, Sabonea, Dokucale leaving are...
  18. ii kanji

Team Rocket Saved My Life

Didn’t want to read and not reply, thanks for sharing your story and sorry you’ve been through so much. I wish your mother well and send you strength at this tough time. Musashi, Kojiro and Nyasu are such beacons of striving against adversity for a better life, that I think many of us who love...
  19. ii kanji

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Have they confirmed Ikue Ohtani as Capt Pikachu’s voice? I know it sounds like her. Kind of feel it’s sacrilegious for her to be back on the main cast not as Satoshi’s Pikachu!
Back
Top Bottom