Search results for query: *

1. C

and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/ I'm interested in one of your Genesects. I can offer all the starters, plus some shiny Pokemon. I've got UT shiny Grimer, litwick, combee + others. Please consider.
  2. C

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Pokemon Species: Eevee (Shiny) Nickname: in Japanese Ribbons: Classic Ribbon Ball: Cherish Ball Area encountered: Fateful Encounter (Johto) Level encountered: 50 OT: WCS ID: 01110 Moves: Iron Tail, Trump Card, Flail, Quick Attack Stats: HP-128 Att-82 Def-59 Sp. Atk-65 Sp. Def- 75 Speed- 68...
  3. C

OFFERING: Leftover pokes III

Yeah i'll add you and head in.
  4. C

OFFERING: Leftover pokes III

I'll take: Wigglytuff Murkrow Slaking DW Clefairy DW Mursharna F Sableye Jolly Weedle Are Red Shards okay?
  5. C

Its nature is Rash, if that changes anything?
  6. C

Pokemon Species: Shaymin Nickname: シェイミ Ribbons: N/A Ball: Master Area encountered: Sinnoh, arrived at level. 30. Level encountered: 30. OT: In Japanese. Moves: Magical Leaf, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Growth Stats: HP: 100 Attack: 73 Def: 70 Sp. Atk: 79 Sp. Def: 66 Speed: 71
  7. C

and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events(Updated 5/23/13) What would you like for the Eind Victini? I've got a few shinies: Shedninja Ponyta Shinx Dratini (Not from Gen V) Horsea Plus pretty much any normal Pokemon. PM Me.
  8. C

Mystery Egg Trade!

I'll take one. Hit us up with an inbox when you're ready. Thankyou.
  9. C

IV breed Croagunks to good homes.

I'll happily take number 13. My friend code is in my signature, private message me when you are free and we can organise a trade.
  10. C

What is your favourite region?

Its gotta be Kanto, its the original & the best. It is closely followed by Johto and then Sinnoh. Both of these were quite enjoyable also!
  11. C

Favorite Fire Starter

There is no fire starter that compares to Charmander/Charizard. A complete beast, and an excellent looking Pokemon too.
  12. C

If you have a pokemon with pokerus...

I always keep at least one of my Pokemon infected by it. I leave it in the box and when i feel the need to spread it around again, i do so.
  13. C

Pokemon R/B what destroyed your childhood?

Honestly, i think that the thing that upset me the most was just that i couldn't get all of the starters in the same game! I would wander around the grass for hours trying to find Bulbasaur or Squirtle (Always picked Charmander) and when one of my friends told me, i was pretty damn shattered.
  14. C

I'm Back :)

Hey everyone, i don't know if anybody remembers me, but i haven't been on here for a fair while (over a year) but i am back, and very happy to be here. I hope you all welcome me back, and that we can all enjoy Pokemon together. :)
  15. C

Offering Loads of Pokemon: UPDATED

Re: Offering Loads of Pokemon Elekid with fire punch, ice punch and thunderbolt and Aron with iron tail and water pulse for the shiny zangoose?
  16. C

What pokémon is a "Must Have"?

Isnt it obvious? Ive gotta have Charizard. No Question.
  17. C

Small Giveaway [Closed]

Re: Small Giveaway Ill take Shedinja,Latios and Raikou pleease :) FC is: 0130-7245-5283 (Zaine)
  18. C

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

I was playing Pokemon Stadium 2, and i was using rentals to see if i could win all the cups (harder then it looks) and all i had left was a gengar, (which is one of my favourites in the stadium games)and a wobbuffet. the trainer, used a seel, and my tactic on the games is always...
  19. C

Birthday presents

Have a Happy Birthday! :D Could i get shiny Lugia please ^.^
  20. C

Offering- Egg Move Pokemon! (Added Vulpix!)

Re: Offering- Egg Move Pokemon! (Added Pidgey) Ill take them :) ill drop you a VM when yours are finished. Im still taking orders, i have alot of elekid, pidgey and dratini! Adding Vulpix!
Back
Top Bottom