Search results for query: *

1. C

I'm Back :)

Hey everyone, i don't know if anybody remembers me, but i haven't been on here for a fair while (over a year) but i am back, and very happy to be here. I hope you all welcome me back, and that we can all enjoy Pokemon together. :)
  2. C

Offering- Egg Move Pokemon! (Added Vulpix!)

Ive got some egg move pokemon ive been experimenting with, so far ive got: Aron with Water Pulse and Iron Tail, (Can breed aron with Earthquake on request!) Dratini with dragon pulse and flamethrower, Elekid with fire punch, ice punch and thunderbolt NEW- Pidgey with Brave Bird, Aerial Ace...
  3. C

Wanted- UT Lugia

I want an Untouched Lugia, will offer up to 6 starters, and many dex pokemon. No shinies sorry! PM/VM me with what you want :)
  4. C

Wanted: Shiny Horsea/Seadra!

As the title says, looking for a legit shiny horsea or seadra, willing to offer one of these in return: shiny mightyena shiny dratini shiny machop shiny roselia shiny golem! I also have a fair number of other pokemon so if you need 1 or 2 of those then ill throw them in too! Thank...
  5. C

Starter Pokemon Giveaway!

NO MORE REQUESTS UNTIL I FINISH THESE ONES OFF! Well lately ive been pretty happy so i think im going to celebrate with a giveaway, i will give people free starters! But my only rules are no more then 3 and that you leave your FC in your post :) ill shoot you a VM when i am ready. I...
  6. C

CLOSED.

As title says, offering untouched shiny giratina. Looking for a legit mew or the legendary birds(shiny preferred) in return.
  7. C

Offering: Starters & Shinys!

i have every starter and a shiny Eevee, Dratini and Milotic to offer, VM/PM me with offers, or post here, i will be on for as long as i can.
  8. C

Offering a few Poke's

Im offering my Crown Suicune, Shiny Giratina and Satoshi's Pikachu. Hit me with your offers. EDIT: Looking for event pokemon and maybe a few rare shinys if possible :)
  9. C

Wanted: Spiritomb and/or Koffing

CLOSED EDIT: Revieving Spiritomb. EDIT: Recieved Koffing!
  10. C

Wanted - Decent Leveled Gengar

Im looking for a Gengar with a decent moveset, and that is at least level 40. i can offer shiny shinx or shiny gastly, as well as every starter.
  11. C

Want: Squirtle And/Or Bulbasaur

looking for 1 or both of these. I can breed one of my pokemon if needed.
  12. C

I am Back!

Yeah, i have finally decided to come back here! its been over a year! I hope some of you still remember me! Cheers
  13. C

Ahh.. Im Back!!

Hey guys!! Im finally back!! Hope everyone still remembers me !!
  14. C

Who still plays Pokemon Stadium 1 or 2?

Yes i did steal this thread from serebii! ^_^ Anyway.. i was just wondering if anyone still brings out the old 64 and plays pokemon stadium? I do all the time! I loved playing all those fun minigames with my friends!
  15. C

Who still plays their 64 or GCN?

Does anyone here still play their 64 or gamecube? I dont mean Virtual Console or ROMS, i mean the real consoles.. I Do, i played pokemon stadium earlier..
  16. C

Favourite English Opening Theme Songs

Hey everyone, im starting this to find out what everyones favourite opening themes are! Thanks And please post. EDIT: Sorry i meant English Openings!
  17. C

Best Albums Of 2008

Im starting this thread to see what everyone thinks were the best albums of the year we just passed through. Ill start: I think Guns N Roses new album Chinese Democracy was pretty damn good! Along with AC/DC's Black Ice and metallica's Death Magnetic, 2008 was a great year for albums...
  18. C

Well.. Its Been A While But Im Back!

Hey guys its me golems glow just starting this thread to tell my friends that im finally back on bulbagarden!! thanks
  19. C

Ghosts In The Old Chateau!

Hey everyone im starting this thread about the scary ghosts in the old chateau at night.. Ill tell you who they are: The first one is the little girl that haunts upstairs, and then theres the butler or old man that wanders the dining room! Has anyone else seen these people? And if you...
  20. C

Has anyone had this happen to them?

Ok i was doing the glitch city glitch today on pokemon blue and i was up to the bit where you had to walk 500 steps and the ding-dong would go.. Anyway it went and i walked out of the safari zone and appeared outside the cinnabar island shop.. Anyone else had this happen to them? because...
Back
Top Bottom