Search results for query: *

• Users: Flaze
  • Order by date
  1. Flaze

Event Bulbagarden Halloween Exquisite Corpse!

Sorry I forgot to reply to this. I'm free most nights on week days and all day on weekends right now, as for how long, it'll depend on what I'll have to write.
  2. Flaze

Event Bulbagarden Halloween Exquisite Corpse!

Sounds like a fun and interesting idea, sign me up.
  3. Flaze

TEEN: Fl4k3s [Oneshot Competition 2020]

I gotta say, what I enjoyed the most about this oneshot was the way in which you played around with reader's perceptions of the story. The first part of it feels like your typical story, but then once the glitches start happening it starts to unravel itself, like the prose glitches out just like...
  4. Flaze

TEEN: risk you [summer 2020 oneshot]

Well after reading this one shot, I do agree with what you told me that it's basically a story that contains all of the staples associated with your stories. I don't think that's a bad thing though and in a lot of ways it's a good thing since it's been a while since I've read one of your works...
  5. Flaze

TEEN: Nori Carino: The Question of a Journey (Summer one-shot)

Well it's been a while since I've read something from you. I think what's changed most since eth least time I read one of your stories is the way you integrate flow between narration and dialogue. The story itself is relatively simple, and maybe Claris and Nori do fall into the trap of being ten...
  6. Flaze

EVERYONE: The Godslayer

Well this was certainly a pallate cleanser, I've been reading a lot of sad and serious stories so something more lighthearted and fun was just what the doctor order. I think outside of the way you handled the comedy, which was almost like watching a disney/pixar movie (In a good way!) is just...
  7. Flaze

TEEN: Over and Out (Summer 2020 One-shot Competition)

Holy crap, it's been a long time since I've read your stuff but you still pack that emotional punch I crave. First of all, how dare you point out the themes of your one-shot and not let me go into some super long tangent analyzing everything about them and how you handle them? I'll do it...
  8. Flaze

TEEN: What's Past is Prologue (Summer 2020 Oneshot Competition)

Boy when you said unformatted you really meant it. I'll have to give this a reread once you've edited it and all. That aside, I think what I liked the most was the setting, or rather the concept for it. A yea old western PMD story is not one I've ever seen before and I like how you blend...
  9. Flaze

EVERYONE: Stranger in a Strange Land (Summer 2020 Oneshot)

Well, first of all, thanks for the review man, it means a lot. Second, while I don't want to make any excuses since I actually think it shouldn't have taken me so many words to accomplish what I was going for...yeah I did have to cut a lot of stuff out, some were minor things but others were...
  10. Flaze

EVERYONE: Stranger in a Strange Land (Summer 2020 Oneshot)

What if you woke up in another world all of a sudden? What if you realized everything you believed in was a lie? What if the friends you've made were all secretly resenting you? Daniel was just a normal fourteen year old trainer trying to do his best in his journey, but a sudden shift lands him...
  11. Flaze

Event Summer 2020 Oneshot Competition Discussion

So...hi! I've been going for a real long while but I wanted to try and get back into bulba slowly. I was thinking if there was still a way I could join? I know there's only two weeks off from the deadline but I can definitely get something done in that time if given the chance.
  12. Flaze

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

As someone who's been here since the chat started (I literally have first post) I can definetily say that...wow this thread's come a really long way. Well, time to burn it down lights a match
  13. Flaze

TEEN: Dragony

Guess Keith is one of those kids that root for the super villain. The image of a togetic riding a stoutland is so surreal to me that it just cracks me up. That being said, why does togetic have to ride a stoutland in the first place if it can fly? How does the glaceon pick and use the chalk...
  14. Flaze

TEEN: Flying in the Dark [COMPLETE]

It's honestly kind of funny how you got around the collar thing by making it part of its skin, though it does lead me to wonder what evolutionary purpose that would have. Markus comments that it's meant to signify how it's domesticated but there are Granbull in the wild after all. I think the...
  15. Flaze

TEEN: some rise by sin

Omg, Nara's actually being a decent human being for a change. Having an ambipom as a puppeteer is such a fitting take that I'm surprised I hadn't seen it before. Man, this forest is full of turds. Kodama is such a mood right now. What an interesting chapter, though it feels more like an...
  16. Flaze

TEEN: Digimon Genesis (Non-Pokemon Fic)

SUMMARY At this point they were bygone memories, simply beings that appeared and disappeared. Then, one chance encounter led Ernesto to the truth. Digimon were real, and something no one could expect was about to befall both worlds.- Original story that will combine elements from all mediums...
  17. Flaze

GAME: genre gambles: new year, new you!

Hit me, baby.
  18. Flaze

TEEN: Flying in the Dark [COMPLETE]

Dear diamond Merry Christmas. So ironically enough, I ended up being your secret Santa even though I’d already promised to read this story a long time ago. So hey, two birds with one stone. So, I’d actually read the first nine chapters of this a while back but I wasn’t able to read the last...
  19. Flaze

Obsolete: Bulbagarden Reviewing Secret Santa 2018

Well kind of late on this, sadly I couldn't do what I was planning but I'll go with this instead. Author Name: Flaze Primary Work: In The Streets of Lago. It only has two chapters so far but I'm hoping I can update it in the following days so that it'll at least have three chapters. Secondary...
  20. Flaze

TEEN: In the Streets of Lago

Boy...it sure has been a while. Admittedly a lot of things went on in my life that kept me from writing the chapter for a couple of months, then I didn't know how to write it. It's not that I don't' have the idea, cause I do. But writing it out was the tough part. Anyways, I know that chapter 1...
Back
Top Bottom