• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Flaze
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Flaze

EVERYONE: Stranger in a Strange Land (Summer 2020 Oneshot)

What if you woke up in another world all of a sudden? What if you realized everything you believed in was a lie? What if the friends you've made were all secretly resenting you? Daniel was just a normal fourteen year old trainer trying to do his best in his journey, but a sudden shift lands him...
  2. Flaze

TEEN: Digimon Genesis (Non-Pokemon Fic)

SUMMARY At this point they were bygone memories, simply beings that appeared and disappeared. Then, one chance encounter led Ernesto to the truth. Digimon were real, and something no one could expect was about to befall both worlds.- Original story that will combine elements from all mediums...
  3. Flaze

TEEN: In the Streets of Lago

April Fools! ...not Yes it's pretty stupid that I'm actually posting totes legit fanfic on April Fools of all things, but hey at this point it'd be cliched if I wrote some joke fic now wouldn't it? This is actually an idea that's been floating in my head for...gee, like nine years now? I...
  4. Flaze

DISCUSSION: Life Experience

There's something that I've always wondered when it comes to writing. How exactly do life experiences influence a writer and why are they necessary? You see, it's not as common to hear it now but a lot of great writers/film-makers always talk about how their lives shaped who they are and what...
  5. Flaze

DISCUSSION: What Themes Inspire You

Okay so, we all have our own stories that we want to tell and characters that we want to create. But have you ever thought about what inspires you towards that? I believe that everyone has something they want to focus on when it comes to writing. Sure, different stories can have different...
  6. Flaze

DISCUSSION: What makes a protagonist?

This is a question I've been asking myself for a while mostly from talking to other people about movies, anime and tv show that I liked. While it's true that everyone's opinion is suggestive I couldn't help but notice how a lot of people had different, sometimes contradicting views of what made...
  7. Flaze

EVERYONE: The Big Day (Little Witch Academia One-Shot)

Well, this is unexpected. Truth be told, I originally wrote this back in August for a friend’s birthday present. It’s been a long time since I wrote anything Non-Pokemon and we were both huge fans of the show so I figured why not give it a go. For those that don’t know, Little Witch Academia is...
  8. Flaze

EVERYONE: In Search of the Polar Star (Pokemon Special)

Ho ho ho! Happy Holidays it's been years since I've done a christmas oneshot or special or whatever you want to call it. Usually you'd write something for whatever story you're currently working on, but I ended up writing this piece for a Secret Santa thing in this Pokemon Special Discord...
  9. Flaze

TEEN: Because You Were There

Good day everyone...it's sure been a while since the last time I uploaded a story here. This is something I've been working on for the last month or so, it was originally posted as part of a contest in URPG and I decided that I couldn't let the workshop miss out on what I see as my best story...
  10. Flaze

Start Ups Seekers

SEEKERS Night was beginning to fall on the town of Bahia but the streets were just as bustling as ever. Lights adorned the city, paving the way for the townsfolk as they headed towards the beach at the end of town, dancing, eating and drinking and preparing for what was to be a festive night...
  11. Flaze

SEEKERS The world can be an interesting place; people interact with one another without really knowing what goes around. Sometimes the world is a lot more alluring and mysterious, while other times it’s simpler than we believe it to be. In this world people with abilities are abound, while...
  12. Flaze

Pokemon Rangers: Orfilia Legends The Region of Orfilia stands as a beautiful diverse Region not too far from Kalos, with revolutionary views on the field of technology and medicine and filled with beautiful landscapes, architecture and beaches; it is a region where Pokemon and Humans coexist...
  13. Flaze

Start Ups Skill Control Bureau

@Yun; @Silent Winter @Prez @Hanzo in Plain Sight @Kana-chan @Lone_Garurumon @Naoto @WolfOwl @Neosquid Skill Control Bureau Afternoon had just arrived in the city of Neo Vegas in the West Continent. The sun shone brightly above the buildings and landmarks as well as the city's bay. One of...
  14. Flaze

SCB: Skill Control Bureau The world has changed, four hundred years after a huge event that changed the earth people have adapted to a new way of life and a new world. People with powers, monsters with special abilities and the like, magic and things that would’ve been thought impossible in...
  15. Flaze

TEEN: Pokemon Academy Year III: Childhood's Ripperoni

So, after such a long time (like over a year) I finally was able to get off my ass and start working on the sequel to my last fic and the third (and hopefully final) installment of the Pokemon Academy series. So it's been a while since my writing's been put up in the workshop and I guess I...
  16. Flaze

Start Ups Frostbitten

It was a cold and snowy night in London, the sun was just beginning to set, not that it could be seen clearly with all the clouds covering the sky. A man walked through the snow covered streets, a red scarf around his neck as he adjusted his black jacket to cover himself from the cold. "Damn...
  17. Flaze

Start Ups Fusion Battles

Yun; Kamen_Fanatic; Midorikawa; Rolling Girl; Yang Xiao Long; smaug85; Detective Calvin; The year was 2070 and dawn was beginning to break in the expantious Lumiose City, the capital of the Kalos Region and one of the biggest and most advanced cities in the world at this time. Talls buildings...
  18. Flaze

Fusion Battles In a distant future technology has advanced to great heights in the Pokemon world, some of this advancements have contributed to both the way people and Pokemon work together as well as the competitive world. Synthesis Apps, a special feature added into people’s devices, these...
  19. Flaze

Notice Time for a Comeback!

Good evening people of the RPG Section! As you all know summer has just started, Jurassic World just came out and new RPs have been blooming as of late. But there's also a new addition to the Bulba RP family because we get to receive @Winter Rain; who comes back to take her place as a Mod of...
  20. Flaze

Ocean Avenue

The flourishing and always sunny city of Summer Town stood proudly, overlooking its clear and clean waters. The summer season had recently just started which attracted a lot of attention towards the city itself from tourists all over the North Continent. Inside of a small inn at the edge of...
Back
Top Bottom