Search results for query: *

1. D

Review M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens ・ PK25: Pikachu and Eievui Friends

i don't think she appear since movie 14 on that topic was there any past movie/game character cameo?
  2. D

Editorial: Why Nintendo needs to go region free: Over 22,000 people support petition

Re: Editorial: Why Nintendo needs to go region free: Over 22,000 people support petit the only thing that bug me with nintendo it pretty much region free yeah nintendo want to keep me as a fan then make a patch for 3ds to unlock them so we can play 3ds game from any region........ there one...
  3. D

Review "ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens" & "Pikachu and Eevee Friends"

was there any cameos from past character?
  4. D

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread i hoping they reveal if there stuff like battle frontier, pokestar contest whatever this gen has as long as it as great as the one i mention. also i want then to give us more info on the in game characters and maybe some town or city since apart from the first...
  5. D

Preview BW087: Survival on the Island of Iwark!

ok seem like this is starting to be a good episode. finally a episode that i can enjoy. Dawn swinging from that vine and then iris and dawn getting attack by pokemon is just funny. or maybe a shiny onix or steelix?
  6. D

This or That! (Pokemon)

max Peg or Molly
  7. D

This or That! (Pokemon)

Mira Espeon or Alakazam
  8. D

What is your biggest complaint about the Pokemon series?

to me Ash being ten is more of a stupid runing gag more than something I annoyed with there tons of anime and show that have stuff like this. my only complaints are screentime and well screentiem. I going to explain this. when DP first came out it screentime was great up till Zeoy appear in...
  9. D

Who Am I?

correct
  10. D

Who Am I?

ok I live in the past I nearly kill a god of all pokemon I use armor to control pokemon who am I
  11. D

Who Am I?

Wrong try again
  12. D

Who Am I?

no i forgot about orre i edited that in now
  13. D

Who Am I?

I have a pokemon in my hair I not from Sinnoh, kanto, hoen or johto or orre I from the same gen as the pokemon I have in my hair
  14. D

Who Am I?

pike queen lucy
  15. D

Who Am I?

correct
  16. D

Who Am I?

ok here gose I am short I befriend many pokemon I promsie to meet one when I older who am I? hope that right
  17. D

Who Am I?

I mean the Gym leader Rudy from Misty Meets Her Match episode
  18. D

Who Am I?

Is it ruby from Orange ideas? if right can someone else do my turn, I gtg to bed now
  19. D

Review M14: Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom ・ Victini and the White Hero: Reshiram

that fine with me since i both surprise and happy she appear at all
  20. D

Review M14: Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom ・ Victini and the White Hero: Reshiram

i guss she still wearing that outfite as they not changing one character look for few seconds of credited but who know since we had no idea she appear in the credit at all what was proof/peg doing anyway?
Back
Top Bottom