Search results for query: *

1. Hassel

Preview HZ010: With Nemo and Colza

So very happy if these titles will get fully confirmed. The source seems to be Animage magazine which doesn't come out until the 10th. Does it get leaked this early often? SV characters in Horizons was my dream for this series, and since Journeys skipped the first three gym leaders of the...
  2. Hassel

Preview JN096: Reach Out to Space! Denryu's Light!!

What a cool surprise! So they pay attention to Sophocles's dream that was also mentioned in the Alola return episode, but they also give him something new with Ampharos. Really fun to see him outside of Alola too.
  3. Hassel

Preview JN076: Full Power! Alola Deserted Island Race!!

Wouldn't mind if the race took 5 minutes of this episode and the rest was Alola Rocket family reunion, to be honest
  4. Hassel

Does anybody cringe slightly at the term "anipoke"?

"Anipoke" been used as a term by Japanese fans since the 2000s at least, and the official JP Pokémon anime twitter that launched in 2019 also has the username @anipoke_PR and uses アニポケ/anipoke hashtags. I think "Pokeani" was more common in the western fandom for a long time, but thanks to...
  5. Hassel

Preview JN076: Full Power! Alola Deserted Island Race!!

Happy for finally some Alola love, a bit disappointed it's not a proper location. Like would they ever visit cool places like KoniKoni City that weren't shown in the SM series? (Maybe this is Exeggutor Island.)
  6. Hassel

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

A couple of submissions! PliersShipping - Piers & Plumeria EyeshadowShipping - Piers & Guzma & Plumeria
  7. Hassel

Preview JN057: Love is Koduck

Maybe random but I'm happy to see Plumeria's VA back as Kikuna's mother, she was really good in Sun and Moon imo.
  8. Hassel

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Perfect pun if this is the episode that has Intelleon.
  9. Hassel

Your first completely watched series?

Well, as a kid I stopped watching the OS during Johto, and we never got Orange Islands in my country anyway so I didn't see that series until much later when I rewatched the anime in English dub. So my first full series is still OS, just binged many years later than when it first aired. The...
  10. Hassel

Preview JN038: Miracle Restoration, the Fossil Pokémon!

It really does look more like Akala Island's Lush Jungle and Wela Volcano, than Cinnabar in Kanto or Mt Chimney in Hoenn. Really cool if there's a second Alola episode and they make that Fossil Restoration Center dude's dream come true. Jurassic Park was filmed in Hawaii, after all;)
  11. Hassel

Review JN010: The Kairyu Paradise and Hakuryu's Ordeal!

This episode gives me some hope for this series.
  12. Hassel

Rocketshipping General Discussion

That Bulbapedia page looks SO good now :bulbaLove: You did a great job with it, it's neatly organized despite having so much content in it!(y)
  13. Hassel

Review TW01: Letter

Already better than Generations or PM.
  14. Hassel

Preview JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

Looks like my wish about older gen characters appearing (when appropriate) is already coming true. Hope it keeps up. Also makes me wonder if Pokémon Masters affects these appearances at all, as the Lance&Dragonite pair was added recently into that game...
  15. Hassel

Hopes for Pocket Monsters

I hope that previous series' characters get appearances and I'm not talking about companions returning. A familiar gym leader here or an elite four member there can't hurt every now and then, when it fits the episode. Thinking of stuff like when Clair appeared in BW. I'm worried they'll only use...
  16. Hassel

Review S22 EP44: Getting Down to The Ire!

Guzma losing his temper at Golisopod was voice acted really well. Can't wait for next week's dub episode.
  17. Hassel

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Didn't Kojirou's va mention that they might bring back fun stuff like crossdressing in this new series in those quotes that they posted on the Anipoke twitter just a while back? Maybe they're taking inspiration from the OS? The new motto gives off vibes from those days. Loved that this artist...
  18. Hassel

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

:cry: I'm already dreading tomorrow. The new series seems SO exciting but this is the first time I feel really sad about moving on from the older gen's anime.
  19. Hassel

Preview SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

Maybe Suiren's dad finds Mohn stranded on some isle.
Back
Top Bottom