Search results for query: *

1. M

Review S17 EP03: A Battle of Aerial Mobility!

I don't know about the dub allegedly being a "lost cause" (I think it might be something about the music, but I'm not one of *those* guys here), but what I do know was that this episode was pretty decent.
  2. M

Review S17 EP01: Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

As a watcher of both the Japanese and dub versions, I have no problem with either version of this episode. However, as I do watch the dub, I can see why some people would be, ahem, concerned about the questionable music and dialogue changes, as was the case with this particular episode.
  3. M

Review BW142: My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

What a nice end to a rather... uneven series.
  4. M

Do you intended to watch the Pokemon anime forever?

I've been watching it practically since it started, but didn't watch it on a regular basis until mid-Johto. Until it ends, I'm in pretty deep at this point. Besides, anything that's constantly "to be continued*" requires some degree of commitment, but that's just me. *except when it...
  5. M

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Decolora Adventure! (April 25th)

Re: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekoroa Adventure! (April 25th) This looks to be fun, despite the constant cries of "FILLER!!!111!!!" I'm seeing.
  6. M

How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

re: How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October! Whatever happens with Ash remains to be seen, especially with wherever he's going to next.
  7. M

News Dub season 16 announced: Pokémon Black & White: Adventures in Unova

Well, the title is... straightforward, to say the least.
  8. M

Review BW051: Satoshi, Dent VS Subway Masters!

It was fairly decent, for what it was, battle included.
  9. M

Advanced VS DP

Since I could only pick one season, I picked DP: Sinnoh League Victors because of Ash finally beating Paul (and then Tobias beating him down... but that one was an alright battle too).
  10. M

Will BW be the end of Team Rocket/Rocket-Dan?

Re: Will Best Wishes be the end of the Rocket-Dan? I honestly think it could go either way, i.e. BW might be their last hurrah (as it were); but on the other hand, what if there's more story ideas for them? Granted, for the longest time until BW, they did the same basic thing(s) from episode to...
  11. M

Did you like Misty/Kasumi's role on the show?

Re: Did you like Kasumi's role on the show? I liked her role on the show, but eventually the time came for her to leave, and while it was nice to see her again later on, I don't think we'll be seeing her again. It may be a straightforward response, but that's how I feel.
  12. M

Do you like the Rocket trio's role in BW?

Re: Do you like the Rocket trio's role in Best Wishes!? It's a nice change so far. Don't get me wrong, I liked the old, goofy TR... but even I was surprised when they got serious. It was a pretty welcome change after many years of more or less the same thing over and over again (even though...
  13. M

What's your favorite Opening? (English)

Though I like the older, classic themes better, I've taken a liking to "We Will Carry On!" lately, so I've voted for that.
  14. M

Preview BW 037: Dangoro!! Let's Fire the Flash Cannon!!

This is looking to be a great episode! (Didn't I post this earlier? Must've been in the test forum. Oh, well...)
  15. M

What's the deal now with Team Rocket?

All I know is that I like what they're doing right now. It might not be the TR of old, but there's nothing wrong with a little change every now and then.
  16. M

Review BW001: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow!! ・ BW002: Iris and Kibago!

After seeing these episodes, things are shaping up to be great!
  17. M

Review S12 EP30: Beating the Bustle and Hustle!

Ongoing formatting issues aside, this was a pretty decent episode.
Back
Top Bottom