• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. pokemon fan 132

If you could what would you change to make current pokemon anime better? (read first post)

Hi to all fellow bulbagardeners. Since most of us are long time viewers of pokemon anime im sure there exists things you might not be satisfied with regarding way this show is written. Whether that is character development, connection to series history and current formula, settings in which...
  2. pokemon fan 132

What previous main characters you miss and would like to see return to pokemon?

Hello everyone. Since there is no real thread talking about Ash past traveling companions. What might have become of them and their future. I decided to make one with moderator consent where people can vote and express their feelings, doubts and wishes regarding replaced main characters...
  3. pokemon fan 132

Which main girl had the best interactions with Brock?

As everyone already know not counting Ash, Brock was second longest traveling companion in pokemon sereies staying for approximately 612 episodes in main cast(give or take few episodes). On his voyage he along with Ash met many new people forming various friendships, with three main girls...
  4. pokemon fan 132

What are your favorite Cilan pokemon?

Cilan left position as gym leader after being impressed with Ash unique and unpredictable battle style wanting to travel and learn from it, while pursuing his career of becoming top class pokemon connoisseur. Out of his pokemon which one you like the most so far and what qualities caused you to...
  5. pokemon fan 132

What are your favorite Iris pokemon?

Iris is girl from dragon village which was sent on journey with task to evolve Axew along with personal desire of hers to become dragon master. She so far has only three pokemon in possession but im sure you guys already developed liking for some of them. Feel free to pick your choices and...
  6. pokemon fan 132

What are your favorite Misty pokemon?

As aspiring young trainer which went on quest to become water pokemon master Misty collected several water pokemon. Some during her travels, some while leaving to take care of gym when sisters went on world cruise. Here you can list your favorite pokemon of hers and what attracted you toward...
  7. pokemon fan 132

What are your favorite Tracey pokemon?

Tracey was unfortunately for very short time in main cast but he had few pokemon helping him during travels and now when he works as prof. Oak assistant. If any of his pokemon caught your attention, here you can state your likings and what draw you toward particular pokemon in first place. My...
  8. pokemon fan 132

What are your favorite Dawn pokemon?

Just like May, Dawn as coordinator collected several pokemon during her journey in Sinnoh aspiring to become top coordinator. Here you can list your favorites and what puts them above other choices in your opinion. My favorite are: -Mamoswine.that thing is huge and has devastating...
  9. pokemon fan 132

What are your favorite Brock pokemon?

On his quest of becoming best pokemon breeder Brock collected several pokemon. Some he caught, some were befriended while some he raised from egg providing assistance to his journey. Here you can express what are your favorites and why. When it comes to Brock this are my favorite...
  10. pokemon fan 132

What are your favorite May pokemon?

May catch several pokemon as coordinator which were of great assistance during contests both in appeal rounds and battling. Here you can list your favorite pokemon she caught and don't forget to provide reasoning behind your choices. Here is my list: -Blaziken: it is her strongest pokemon...
  11. pokemon fan 132

What are your favorite Ash pokemon?

As title says im interested in hearing what are people most liked pokemon from Ash? As we know he collected big number of various types over course of his journey with some having better success than others, so i decided to make thread where people could express their preference toward some of...
  12. pokemon fan 132

About what ex main character would you like to see pokemon chronicles being made?

As we know there have been several traveling companions during Ash travels who got replaced at some point,so if you feel your favorites didnt received enough development and screen time wanting to see continuation of their story and adventures in pokemon specials this is right place to express...
  13. pokemon fan 132

Do you think May was writers experiment of trying to make first female co-star?

As we get to see May was treated a lot different compared to other Ash supporting characters(like Cilan,Misty,Brock etc) being treated like protagonist rather than sidekick.She had several rivals,on going quest in form of contests,show revolved around her to some extent as well being given her...
  14. pokemon fan 132

Which of main character goals so far strike out to you as most unique?

There have been many main characters with all kind of goals.Some were more focused than others but that doesn't matter not being point in here,loving to hear which ones stand out to you as most outstanding. Poll is multioptional. Here is my view on it: -Ash's goal of becoming pokemon master...
  15. pokemon fan 132

Final discussion:do you think Misty could work as main character once again in show?

Hi everyone before i get bad ratings for this i would just like to ask for little of your patience and listen what i have to say. Reason why i created this thread is because during my time i spended on bulbagarden i noticed lot of unclear and undefined opinions when it comes to suggestion of...
  16. pokemon fan 132

Hi everyone!

As you can all see i like pokemon.You could say that i grew up with this show,and after seeing how great this site is i decided to join.I have read the rules and they seem reasonable so i will make sure not to break them.
Back
Top Bottom