Search results for query: *

• Users: Pyrax
  • Order by date
  1. Pyrax

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Finally... Pokémon Z... What I'm most curious about is the wild Pokémon distribution. Imo Central Kalos Dex (plus some Kalosian forms) can easily fit into Lumiose - one of zones could be undeveloped, or Gamefreak could even add a whole sewer area.
  2. Pyrax

Whats your favorite game other than Pokemon?

Anything Yakuza/Like a Dragon and MegaTen. Among those, my favourites are Yakuza 0, Like a Dragon, LaD Gaiden, SMT Nocturne, SMT Strange Journey, and Devil Survivor Overclocked.
  3. Pyrax

what don't you like about hg/ss?

Pokémon distributions were still very poor imo, the Safari Zone was helpful albeit not by much. Iirc the Sinnoh stone/trade evolutions were locked until postgame unless you traded. No Togekiss, Magnezone, Electivire, Magmortar, Porygon-Z etc. Gimme a Houndour in Burnt Tower! It's so perfect for...
  4. Pyrax

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I'm very curious about this new form's evolution method since already needs a for the regular . Maybe something related to the moon given this form's name. Either way so long as it's possible to evolve into both forms I'm satisfied :hmm:
  5. Pyrax

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Polchageist saw Greavard steal that girl's lifeforce in its reveal and took that as a challenge. Loving this style of presentation.
  6. Pyrax

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Purple M, Mewtwo perhaps? Or something related to Masters given the datamine? It's certainly not gonna be Gen X let's get that outta the way
  7. Pyrax

What are your game headcanons?

I'm guessing it'll be illegal to resurrect and train hypothetical human ancestors? Can't imagine all the in-universe ethics issues surrounding an australopithecus Pokemon.
  8. Pyrax

What video games are you playing now?

Playing through Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag right now. Having so much fun with sailing that the Jackdaw is almost fully upgraded while I'm still at Sequence 7 lmao Not a fan of all these trailing missions though.
  9. Pyrax

What consoles do you own?

GBA SP DS 3DS XL N3DS PS4 Nintendo Switch I had a Vita years ago until I sold it, missing that thing now that I've learnt about its indie scene.
  10. Pyrax

Video games that you love but would never replay

Bravely Default. As much as I enjoyed it, I don't want to slog through that repetitive second half ever again.
  11. Pyrax

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Spiderman 2, Final Fantasy XVI, Like a Dragon Garden and Fantasy VII Rebirth. Though it won't be for a while until I get a PS5. Not to mention I still need to play Remake before buying Rebirth
  12. Pyrax

Most irritating parts of the game

The slow battles. Let's suppose your Pokémon has multiple stat changes. In every other jrpg it'd just be one animation and something along the lines of "multiple stats/attack and defence increased", but in SV it's one animation and one text box for every stat. And then one more text box for any...
  13. Pyrax

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up Triangle Strategy and Octopath Traveller. I've been meaning to play Octopath for ages, and Fire Emblem's really given me a craving for SRPGs.
  14. Pyrax

i miss the good ol' days of foruming

I appreciate that I can browse any forum without an account, even Bulbagarden if I wanted to. Most of today's websites push you to create accounts just to browse, it's so annoying and clearly a way to sell your data. Additionally, there's a higher sense of anonymity in that there's no real need...
  15. Pyrax

Wrapping up the Verdant Wind route on Fire Emblem Three Houses today, then it's onwards to Blue Lions. I've already finished Crimson Flower so that's 2/4 routes done. Considering taking a break after Azure Moon to avoid burning out
  16. Pyrax

Finished Fallout 4 via the Minutemen ending, destroying the Brotherhood and Insitute in the process. Almost destroyed the Railroad through the Institute first but changed my mind. Also played through the Far Harbour DLC a few days ago, which might I add I enjoyed more than the base game's...
  17. Pyrax

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

I was doing Cait's companion quest in Fallout 4 when I noticed she was missing, couldn't find her anywhere in Vault 95. No big deal, I'll just teleport to a settlement - nope, still Cait. When I did finally find Cait, no speech options popped up - she spoke but I couldn't travel with her, access...
  18. Pyrax

[SPOILERS] Which are your favorite Pokemon from Gen IX's full roster?

Easily Skeledirge, Lokix, Armarouge, Ceruledge, Clodsire, Roaring Moon, and Iron Valiant through designs alone. I really love sleek or intimidating Pokemon. Clodsire deserves a spot because the one I used in Scarlet took hits like nobody's business.
  19. Pyrax

Bulbagarden, who're your favorite Pokétubers? (or streamers!)

I like Johnstone's content the best. I like his challenge videos and style of presentation - his streams are very entertaining as well. As for streams - I usually watch Glitchxcity, Ajentvee and shofu.
  20. Pyrax

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Singles only. If you haven't already downloaded Bank by the 27th, yes. ORAS is exclusive to the 3DS/2DS I'm afraid.
Back
Top Bottom