3. Legacy

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Hello.
  4. Legacy

What’s trainers of fan fiction?
  5. Legacy

Have obviously had more time at home lately, and I felt home sick for this place. what’s new around here?
  6. Legacy

Hello
  7. Legacy

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Been in a funk lately, and so I am here. Not putting pressure on myself, just here to read and review. Any recommendations?
  8. Legacy

EVERYONE: C'est la Vie

Your prose are a pleasure to read. Really reads like a professional novel, and I love how you handle the dialog as well. Really nice balance that reads so smoothly. I love Eloise and how you’ve portrayed her.
  9. Legacy

EVERYONE: Live From the Fireside: Season 16 (ended in this form--being rebooted!)

Glad to see you’re still writing LT! Keep up the great work.
  10. Legacy

TEEN: Moments [Castle/One Shot]

This was excellent. Always been a Castle fan, and you captured them so well. Grammar was good and did not in any way distract from the story. Loved the ending as well.
  11. Legacy

Hi everyone! I just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone and share some news and thank some people. Many of you probably don't know me. I was a regular poster around here in the early 2010's and have lurked a bit since then but haven't been around much as my interests and life has...
  12. Legacy

Hello everyone.
  13. Legacy

Happy New Year, everyone.
  14. Legacy

Mmmm feels good to be writing again.
  15. Legacy

I miss reading. Looking to get into a fic. Who’s got one that needs reviewing? I prefer serial fics with more grown up themes.
  16. Legacy

Keep your head up. I am dealing with some depression lately as well. Just try to focus on the good things in life and remember that you have people who love you no matter what. Don’t get discouraged about writing fics. Enjoy writing them and then after you’re done you can go back and fix stuff...
  17. Legacy

Been writing more Pokémon fanfic lately, and it feels good. How is everyone?
  18. Legacy

What’s new around here?
  19. Legacy

Hi guys, longtime no see. I decided to drop by to tell you guys the good news. As of today, I am going to be a published author. My novel got picked up by a publisher! It all started here. And I want to thank everyone on this forum, especially the old timers who were here when I was at my most...
  20. Legacy

Hello.
Back
Top Bottom