• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DerMißingno

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Hey j'all. I'm sure I have gotten a lot more entertainment out of watching Batman vs Superman reviews than I ever would get by watching the actual movie.
  2. DerMißingno

Golden Sun is one of the best RPGs ever made.
  3. DerMißingno

I enjoyed the spectacle for the most part. The over use of CGI was off putting, and there were many "come on now!" moments. I definitely wouldn't go so far as to call them good, but I can understand how someone could get some enjoyment out of them. I guess it's not so much that there was...
  4. DerMißingno

So did you actually like the films, or are you playing devil's advocate?
  5. DerMißingno

Yeah, The Hobbit could have been a lot better. If they had just made it a movie adaptation of the book instead of trying to make it the LoTR prequels, it probably would have been much better. The effects were also so over the top, the Legolas jumping on the rocks of the fallen bridge thing was...
  6. DerMißingno

Why does Hollywood always get everything wrong?
  7. DerMißingno

Star Wars spoilers to follow, don't read if you haven't seen Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
  8. DerMißingno

United States Politics

worth it
  9. DerMißingno

Jeg vet én språk at du vet ikke.
  10. DerMißingno

Random Messages Thread: Episode XII riPepperonis

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 (Dubbed "Spam" by HiPS) DM = Deutscher Maniacal(engineer) stop throwing knives at yourself
  11. DerMißingno

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 (Dubbed "Spam" by HiPS) go fork yourself no but she's a drunkard
  12. DerMißingno

Re: Random Messages Thread: Chapter 12 (Dubbed "Spam" by HiPS) shut up
  13. DerMißingno

United States Politics

Trump 2016 think of how great The Daily Show would be
  14. DerMißingno

yeah, i just went to brussels, i got the french speaking experience without having to set foot in france
  15. DerMißingno

ich habe frankreich nicht geschlagen, nur französische sprache. obwohl frankreich riecht schlecht KFC is good
  16. DerMißingno

Französisch ist eine schlechte sprache. I don't believe you, I think you just used google translate.
  17. DerMißingno

i know you're in love with me, you just haven't realized it yet
  18. DerMißingno

du machst keinen sinn, in german or english. are you saying seagulls are people?
  19. DerMißingno

komm bis die deutsche seite EDIT: bitte
Back
Top Bottom