Search results for query: *

• Users: kenisu3000
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

Legendary beast catching

I guess this question isn't simple enough to be posted in the Simple Questions topic. Let me just apologize in advance if I've got it wrong. So, in my copy of LeafGreen, I'm trying to encounter Raikou. I've done everything required, gotten my name in the Hall of Fame and obtained the National...
  2. K

"Howaito Hooru" = White Whole?

Every time the Japanese Rocket motto gets translated, -Howaito Hooru- comes out either as "White Hole" or "White Hall." This has mystified me for years, as neither line seems to make any sense in the context. However, I was thinking about this just the other day, and it hit me: What if -hooru-...
  3. K

Misty/Kasumi and her Pokemon

In the Japanese version of the anime, whenever Kasumi pulls out one of her Pokemon, she uses a pet name for some of them. I can tell it's in English, but the sad thing is, I can't really figure out what it is she's saying. It sounds almost like "my baby" but there seems to be an "S" somewhere in...
  4. K

My personal Pokemon Silver tragedy

I may be a recent prodigal son of Pokemon, but during my five-year hiatus I did play Yellow or Silver every once in a blue moon (and then only to remember, in the first five minutes, how bad I had become at battling and quickly turn it back off again), and I also bought Emerald and LeafGreen...
  5. K

Is there any point to the Hoenn Battle Frontier?

You'll have to excuse me, I just got back into Pokemon after years away from it, and so I'm a n00b as to anything past Generation II. So, do I get anything for getting through all the Frontier Brains? Other than Symbols and impressive records, I mean. My brother says you apparently get a rare...
  6. K

Hi, I'm kenisu!

Well, say hello to the greenie... though I guess at Bulbagarden, green is good. I'm actually a veteran fan of Pokemon (and probably older than most, at age 26), though I've been away from the franchise for several years now (my fandom petered out while the anime was in the middle of the Johto...
Back
Top Bottom