• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

DP in US in November

Mostly likely just a typo, since FFIII is coming out in November.
  2. S

Wi-Fi with a Japanese Game on an English DS?

That's why they have the worldwide option, or so I would think they would.
  3. S

3.12 Long Japanese Only Video on Youtube!

Wow...that was pretty incredible. What really blew me away was the special effects on Pikachu's eletric attack...that was pretty sweet. Also, it looks like the inviroments in the cities are really interactive.
  4. S

Pokemon Ranger USA Release Date Revealed

Ah, well, I never heard an official announcement for it. *shrugs* Oh well.
  5. S

Pokemon Ranger USA Release Date Revealed

http://www.planetgamecube.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=11835 NOA announced it's Q4 lineup, and Pokemon Ranger is announced to be coming out October 30, a little more than a month after the release of the Dungeon games.
  6. S

Pokemon Snap On The Wii? Please!

Yes, I was talking about the download. I thought he was referring to just making the Wii-mote compatable with the N64 version.
  7. S

Pokemon Snap On The Wii? Please!

Don't get you're hopes up. There is an incredibly small chance that they would make changes to Snap for the Wii. There are just too many games for the N64 that could aslo use the Wii-mote and I don't think they're gonna give Snap special treatment. Not that I wouldn't love to see that happen...
  8. S

Another new Pokemon!

Looks more like a ladybug, like Illumise.
  9. S

[Bulbanews] Roselia's evolved form: Revealed on the Pokémon DP Demos today

Is it possible that movies will be taken of these demos?
  10. S

Attack changes and Dark/Fighting/Psychic starters

The white hair makes it look very dumb, but it's nice to see an upgrade to a Pokemon that definately needed one.
  11. S

Pokemon Trozei

It's decent, but the game practically plays itself and it can get repetative.
  12. S

New D/P info

I think about somewhere around the middle 500's seem about correct. That's already about 200 Pokemon, and I don't think there going to go any higher than that.
  13. S

New Shinou Region Map

Yeah...we know. We've already seen it.
  14. S

First D/P game footage?

I'm definately loving the remixed theme song. The movie wasn't that special, but it was nice to see some footage.
  15. S

How Old Are You, Pokemon Fans?

I started when I was 8, and now I'm 15. Yippie!
  16. S

New Pokemon! New Pokemon!!!!

The two Legendaries look very believable, even though they look way to futuristic for my taste. The middle and right two look like the scans, but I don't really have a clue how they came up with the one on the right.
  17. S

No duh. I know that. I was just saying I don't like that design.
  18. S

...Yeah, I'm not liking that Squirrel. It reminds me of some sorta Neopet.
  19. S

Whats in your DS and GBA Slot right now?

DS Lite: Metroid Prime Hunters(online is addictive X_X) GBM: Fire Red
  20. S

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Fire Red..
Back
Top Bottom