Search results for query: *

1. Isaac Gravity

Are Scarlet and Violet the worst Pokemon games?

Not at all. The game has A LOT of functional problems and as much as I love the games overworld and how alive it feels at times, the lack of opposing trainers is disappointing. Despite that, the game has a fairly endearing cast enjoyable subplots and again, despite the lack of overworld...
  2. Isaac Gravity

Ceruledge Appreciation Thread

Lovin' that Megaman Battle Network feel I'm getting from those two. Defo need to trade with a Scarlet player once I figure out whatever situation between version exclusives exist.
  3. Isaac Gravity

Customization Thread

I dunno about Spain fashion but with the school theme of the game I'm just hoping for a hoodie under the school uniform look.
  4. Isaac Gravity

What version do you plan on getting?

Violet : Embracing the Chad Meme with the Professor Miraidon's rider forms look sleek. If any of the returning newer guys I like are in the opposite version then I'll just trade.
  5. Isaac Gravity

An Overview of the Features in Legends

Thanks for summarizing the (relatively little) information given at this point. Haven't bothered keeping up myself. Isn't the game coming out at the end of this month?
  6. Isaac Gravity

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

So... outside of announce of release date (which is an odd one indeed) has there been any new information dropped at all about this game?
  7. Isaac Gravity

The Player Characters

That exactly why, if this game is truly worth it, I'm totally going for Lucasmaru. The look is just so hilarious it works.
  8. Isaac Gravity

What are you Excited for in Pokémon Legends: Arceus

Excited is a strong word at this point. But I would like to see more of the battle system and overworld in action.
  9. Isaac Gravity

The Player Characters

Ancestors of Lucas and Dawn I figure. But I find it more in good taste that they used Lucas and Dawn's models for this than giving us someone completely new. Y'know Gen IV and such. I also find it hilarious that Lucasmaru still wears his outlandish beret alongside his heavily Japanese clothing.
  10. Isaac Gravity

SwSh If & when the datamine drops, what will you Ctrl+F (if anything)?

If datamine drops what I'll be looking at in THAT order: Starter Evos All Pokemon new and old available. Hopefully types and movesets will be included. I like knowing whose around in advance so I can build my story party. Who were given Gigantmax. If they have them, full list clothes and hair...
  11. Isaac Gravity

What do you think of Ash's new design from Pokemon Sword and Shield anime?

Heaps better than his sun and moon look. I love it. The coloring makes it similar to the recent AU movie. But, dang he looks short...and aged down. Well he looks like a legit 10-11 year-old now but geez...
  12. Isaac Gravity

SwSh Trainer/Player Character Customization Discussion

Awesome we got gloves. I'm hoping to see some fingerless or even one hand-only styles. Did I say how psyched I am to see jackets and shirts separate from each other? Cuz I am! I'm sure there may be clipping issues but still hope we see some hoodies in the jacket area. Maybe some hoodie's in...
  13. Isaac Gravity

SwSh Starters Discussion

Right now, I just wish they'd reveal something about the starters. Talk about being kept in the dark longer than we need to be. But to stay on topic, I hope the rabbit's final form is fire/electric. Yeah, I don't care about that Ground weakness multiplier I just want it.
  14. Isaac Gravity

SwSh Camping and Cooking

Secret Bases are back (sort of) as well as berry block making with multiple people makes a triumphant return in the form of curry making with your Pokemon even nervously watching your PC eat. Overall great reveal. If nothing else about these games, we at most have Gen 3/6 levels of player...
  15. Isaac Gravity

SwSh Trainer/Player Character Customization Discussion

With the information shown on League cards, the camp and all the fairly decent customization options (for males) it seems we're back at XY levels when it comes to player-to-player communications/variety from what's noted so far. I gladly welcome that (back).
  16. Isaac Gravity

SwSh Pool - Will you buy any version of Sword and Shield?

Pre-ordered Shield (used games I planned to trade in anyway to pay off the bulk of it). Wanna see where they're going with this.
  17. Isaac Gravity

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Well, checked my e-mails to see an interesting info dump from the SwSh website. Given the rumors we've had thus far, no matter crazy, outlandish or, I pray to god they don't tread that "leaks" thus far discussed, Gigantamaxing and this Eternatus were always rather consistent. So far, the former...
  18. Isaac Gravity

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

I hope many of this esp. Scrobunny's final form being fire/fighting are just graspy rumors.
  19. Isaac Gravity

SwSh Official Pokemon Sword and Shield Questions Form

Won't ask for BF we aren't getting that back. But what I can see is a better post game and hopefully bringing back the best form of player communication they had: the PSS or create something in a similar vein but in a new name. Also DexNav. A breeder's best friend.
Back
Top Bottom