• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

Preview XY100: Decisive Battle in the Ninja Village! Gekogashira VS Kirikizan!!

If Frogadier really does evolve here, its evolution episode would air in Japan exactly 52 weeks after Froakie's evolution episode did (December 11, 2014). And it will evolve in Sanpei's presence, too, while fighting against a fully evolved mon from a two-pokemon family.
  2. A

How do you think Kanai Mika's doing as Eureka?

Kanai is not a bad actress by any means, but I feel like she doesn't portray Bonnie too well. Bonnie is supposed to be hyperactive, with plenty of energy and emotion to spare. Ise is able to bring the passion out for the character. Conversely, Kanai's portrayal is too mellow and subdued. This...
  3. A

XY Data Broadcast discussion thread

We don't know that for sure. Remember that the data broadcasts for the most part just feature a Pokemon in said episode (regardless of capacity), and are not guaranteed to be the focus of said episode. XY090's data broadcast was Farfetch'd even though it was used briefly; Pancham, who actually...
  4. A

Review XYS04: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

Anime Error: Charizard got poisoned from Venusaur's Venoshock, but that move doesn't inflict poison in the games.
  5. A

Review XY094: Z's Explosive Birth! What Lurks in Kalos!!

Three of Sawyer's badges are anime only. Two of these gyms are obviously fire and water, but the third is unknown. By process of elimination, the badge is either Steel, Dragon, Ground, Poison, Flying, Dark, Normal, or Ghost. By color scheme we can eliminate the possibilities to Dark, Poison...
  6. A

Review XYS04: The Strongest Mega Evolution ~Act IV~

This episode got dark really quickly. Zygarde Core asks Chespin to free it. Chespin's life is threatened from Team Flare's experiment. Mairin stays behind to look after Chespie. Alain's eyes become fiercer and he fights to save Chespie's life. I am glad that Mega Ampharos is in this episode...
  7. A

Preview XY095: Hot-blooded Hariborg! Puni-chan is Being Targeted!!

Zygarde Core doesn't get captured. It is a fake created by TRio that turns into a net.
  8. A

Preview XY095: Hot-blooded Hariborg! Puni-chan is Being Targeted!!

With the cast list keep in mind that the actors are listed by their most important role first. We know Eevee wlll be in this episode but it shares its VA with Bonnie's temp. Bonnie is clearly the more important character so she is listed first. Zygarde Core probably shares its VA with another...
  9. A

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I'm not sure if this image is official, but I'll post it here anyway:
  10. A

These pictures are too small for me to make them out completely, but it seems Sawyer will still have Grovyle when XY&Z starts.
  11. A

Preview XY096: Mega Tabunne VS Giga Giga Nyarth!!

Audino? But this isn't Unova or the Decolore Islands... Oh, wait. Joys have numerous Pokemon including Combusken, Latias, and Zoroark. At least we get another Mega in the main series, which have been very rare to date. I think XY068 was the last time anybody used a Mega.
  12. A

Preview XY097: Shishiko and Kaenjishi! A Fiery Journey!!

It seems this episode will be about Persian 2.0 and how he met his trainer Lysandre.
  13. A

Preview XY092: The Crisis in Kalos! The Battle of the Giant Sundial!!

Olympia seems to have the power to read a Pokemon's memories, much like that NPC in Anistar City in the games. In this case, we might see Froakie's past.
  14. A

Ash's Pikachu's Poké Ball

Neo Blaze pretty much summed this up. Oak placed the three starters and Pikachu in special Poke Balls - with the three starters' balls having their Japanese names embroidered on their face - and Pikachu's with a lightning bolt. Oak obviously kept the starters' balls after Gary and the other 2...
  15. A

Sernna Eevee gender

We don't know its gender. Period. Some arguments people have made about Eevee being "female": - It has a female VA in the Japanese version. Well, every major Eevee thus far has. In fact, Gary's Umbreon shared the same VA as Serena's Eevee as an Eevee. Was Gary's Pokemon female? Who knows...
  16. A

Preview XY090: A Tag Battle is a Friendship Battle! Eievui's First Time in a Fight!!

Eevee is really comfortable about Bunnelby even though all it did was allow it to escape unnoticed in the previous episode. On another note, Bunnelby has had a lot of focus lately: XY081, XY082, XY083, XY086, XY087, and now this episode. I'm just surprised considering how little focus it got in...
  17. A

It depends on your definition of team. Do you mean Ash's main team in each region once it is complete? Because there are plenty of times when Ash didn't have both a Fire-type and a Grass-type on his team at once, including in DP at the Lily Conference. Ash had Pikachu, Muk, Noctowl, Donphan...
  18. A

Preview XY091: The Happy Dance Comes After the Quiz!? The Hyakkoku TryPokaron Tournament!!

Re: XY090: The Happy Dance Comes After the Quiz!? The Hyakkoku TriPokalon Tournament! Is that the difficulty level of these questions? I know this anime is marketed to kids and the questions can't be too heavy or intricate, but just listing a Pokemon's type or its other evolution in a branched...
  19. A

Preview XY093: The Double Battle in the Hyakkoku Gym! Gojika's Future Sight!!

It made sense for Talonflame to be used here considering it evolved recently, but I am disappointed in this battle so far. Helping Hand boosted Future Sight is as much of a one-trick pony as it gets. Hopefully these two Meowstic use a variety of moves and combinations, because this battle would...
  20. A

Preview XY094: Z's Explosive Birth! What Lurks in Kalos!!

Nothing to say about this episode until we get a summary. Titles alone don't really provide much info.
Back
Top Bottom