Search results for query: *

• Users: Parma
  • Order by date
  1. Parma

What video games are you playing now?

Stardew Valley - Rotating between 4 files: standard, hilltop, river and forest farms. Standard: Wine, making more wine and diving through skull cavern. (also an entire farm full of kegs!) This is my endgame file. Maru is best waifu Hilltop: A medium sized farm layout complete with chickens and...
  2. Parma

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

Y'all are some freakin' nerds. Aren't most of us designed to be nerds anyway? :P
  3. Parma

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

It's not like any of us are edible or anything! looks at own username Oh. Right.
  4. Parma

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

did someone call me? But seriously I enjoy provolone, mozzarella and gouda sometimes. Feta is also a nice cheese. I don't know you well enough, but your avatar is awesome. That's all I can really say.
  5. Parma

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

it all started with a misunderstanding But seriously, I was in a Pokemon phase and joined some forums. I preferred this community.
  6. Parma

WELL. I was playing Rune Factory 4 for the 3DS. Regretfully, I cannot just sit and play for an entire day due to my left thumb giving me issues. The circle pad is stuck, so using that is out of the question. The fast directional changes don't agree with my joints; I prefer long sustained pushes...
  7. Parma

I haven't stayed in a hotel since....2017, I believe. It's nice to be far from home, but the feeling of staying in your own bed cannot be replicated. Unless there's something I'm missing. Wow. That is some serious mileage we're talking about here in terms of keeping an account for that long...
  8. Parma

Bulbagarden Staff: They make you lose count

9. Parma

Why did you join the forums?

I was heavily into Pokemon at the time and I was looking for other communities to join. The rest is history.
  10. Parma

Blue Revolver. Picked it up on steam because of the soundtrack and I've been enjoying the whole thing.
  11. Parma

I hope you all have a happy and safe new year. :D
  12. Parma

Random Messages 14: Please Put Spoiler Tags Around USUM Spoilers

You have now reloaded. Unfortunately, your data has been corrupted.
  13. Parma

The Situation Room 3.0

Are you sure you want this to happen? THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES
  14. Parma

GAME OVER PRESS 'R' TO TRY AGAIN sheezeballs you'd think i've learned by now
  15. Parma

YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME. *steals cookies and runs*
  16. Parma

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Biscuits - Method Man
  17. Parma

RM13: HD and Denise

*insert something witty here*
  18. Parma

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Moon: Getting Bewear and Magnezone up to the team's main levels. Thinking about level 63 before i attempt the Poni Gauntlet. Working on breeding a bunch of Litten to send to WT. Sun: Got my Cutiefly (Taurin, level 9) and she's the cutest. She's also gonna be the superstar. This is a...
  19. Parma

might as well call it what it really is: a culmination of bad choices.
  20. Parma

sometimes i think humanity is doomed. on a much positive note: waffles are pretty rad.
Back
Top Bottom