Search results for query: *

1. H

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread All 3 have brown hair, a blue jacket and a red hat, which is basically all you ever see in game. Eye colour can't really be compared since you never really see that. They might not be direct clones of one another but there's no way you can claim their...
  2. H

Trainer Customization

I find it laughable that people are actually trying to argue that being given the ability to set your skin colour in a videogame can be seen as offensive or racist. Stop trying to turn a non-issue into an issue, skin colour itself isn't a touchy subject at all.
  3. H

Starter Discussion

Re: Starters final forms? Oh god I love that design, if Chespin ends up anything like that (Which is actually quite likely considering the chestnut and hedgehog associations that have already been made) I hope he's more speedy than bulky.
  4. H

Legendary Pokemon Discussion

It doesn't look feminine at all really, its massive stag horns are definitely masculine. Just because it's more elegant and majestic looking doesn't mean it looks female.
  5. H

Trainer Customization

I'm sure they're gonna allow trainer customization this time around. Partly because it gives them a chance to utilize DLC without locking Pokemon to DLC only and pissing people off.
  6. H

Starter Discussion

Re: Which new Generation Six starter is your favourite? Unless he evolves into something ugly as sin, it's gonna have to be Chespin
  7. H

Can my username be reverted?

Basically, I tried to update my usertitle and accidentally changed my username instead :'( Is there anyway an admin could revert my username to my previous one? Thanks in advance
  8. H

California official accused of hitting boy with belt when he drops ball

I don't understand how there can be any question on whether 7 minutes of 'spanking' is excessive or not. o.O
  9. H

Pokemon Musicals... Like 'em or Hate 'em?

They're awful
  10. H

No more Caps-Locked Names?

Actually in that sense it would be a common noun. Not a proper noun since it is referring to the species on a whole and not that particular bulbasaur.
  11. H

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: September 2010) It'll probably end up being something disappointing though, like some of them take part in the musicals..
  12. H

New Trainer Classes

Are these the classes you battle on the train? I like the look of the 'backpacker', infact I hope he is called Backpacker in the english release.
  13. H

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread I want to restart Soul Silver, but don't want to lose my Make a Wish Jirachi. I'm looking for someone to trade it to then trade back to my new game You should unlock night sky's edge if you have HGSS and if you can clone you can keep a clone as...
  14. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, New Evolutions discussion Well, this is now probably the most confusing thread ever...
  15. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion God I want the water one so much now. It's just so... squidgy
  16. H

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

Re: Which Starter The sea otter, it's adorable :D
  17. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Those girls shorts would be so hot, if the pockets weren't so jagged looking.. :/
  18. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion The left one reminds me of the teacher from Arthur
  19. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion I do see that, but I would imagine it'd be more colourful than just a plain green leaf. Well, I hope it would be..
  20. H

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion Really? I'd say it'd be: Pound/Scratch Tackle Pound/Scratch Depending on whether they have claws or not.
Back
Top Bottom