Search results for query: *

1. Faye Scarlet

They really need to make the GTS smarter

I would LOVE THIS OPTION. Sometimes after long bouts of Wonder Trading, I have some cool Pokemon but none of them nicknamed, which makes them worthless to me. I'd gladly give them away if I knew someone on the GTS wanted it. :V
  2. Faye Scarlet

Post your trainer pics!

While I was severely disappointed in the lack of clothing options for the boy character (honestly, it's insulting and sexist at this point), being able to go sleeveless made up for it a little. I really like my final look.
  3. Faye Scarlet

How do you feel about the SOS mechanic?

I really hate it. :V Mostly cuz it's annoying when I'm trying to catch a spare Pokemon for trading, and it decides to be difficult.
  4. Faye Scarlet

Z-Moves: Do you even use them?

It would be game-breaking, but it would be a fun way to mess around post-game.
  5. Faye Scarlet

Your regular team in Sun and Moon

I gave all my main team (sans Silvally) a Hawaiian word as a name. Ahi the Incineroar - Ahi means "fire". Tod the Silvally - got in a trade from the awesome Inlé. Manu the Skarmory - Manu means "bird". Maluhia the Minior - Maluhia means "laid-back". Akahai the Comfey - Akahai means "kindness"...
  6. Faye Scarlet

Z-Moves: Do you even use them?

Z-Moves are great, but I was turned off by how they're one use per battle. I wanted my whole party to be Z-Powered, but now I can't. :<
  7. Faye Scarlet

GEN VII: Looking for Type: Null, nicknamed.

Oh, that is perfect! I like that name. :D Very well then. 6PM EST is 2PM my time (Alaskan Time), so that gives me plenty of time to make and hatch the egg for you. I guess we can PM each other once we're ready! I should be home all day tomorrow unless something comes up, which it shouldn't.
  8. Faye Scarlet

GEN VII: Looking for Type: Null, nicknamed.

I've had no luck finding a Type Null on the GTS, so I'm turning to Bulbapedia because people here are reasonable. 8D; I really want a Type Null for my party, but was shocked to learn you earn one post-Championship, which won't do for me. So I'm hoping I can get one that is nicknamed. I do not...
  9. Faye Scarlet

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Official art! Aw, they're so cute. I'm looking forward to learning more about Lillie and Hau as well.
  10. Faye Scarlet

GO Microtransactions in Pokemon GO

Miitomo coins are fairly priced IMO, so if we see things like that in Pokemon Go, I imagine it will be similar.
  11. Faye Scarlet

Cheating In the Games (Controversial Topic!)

I have no issues with cheating at all, seeing as I cheated a lot back in the day. :V Though I look on it with shame today, back then I used hacking solely to get nicknamed Pokemon from the GTS. It would be some random Pokemon caught on route 209 or the like, or outside of Opelucid City. The...
  12. Faye Scarlet

Character customization

Just more clothing options for the boy this time around, please, GF, for the love of god. That's all I ask. The boy player deserves more than a broom closet to select from.
  13. Faye Scarlet

The Protagonists/Player Characters

A friend linked me to the Japanese trailer, but this will be a good reference image to save, so thank you kindly! I like the wider range of skin colors compared to XY, as well. I might even go dark-skinned blonde again!
  14. Faye Scarlet

Sun or Moon?

I'm continuing a tradition and going with the second version, so Moon it is. The legendary looks badass, like some sort of magic disc bat.
  15. Faye Scarlet

What DON'T you want to see in SM?

I hope the boy customization won't be so insanely limited. Honestly, he deserves to have more than like 5 shirts and pants to choose from, total! Step it up, Game Freak.
  16. Faye Scarlet

The Protagonists/Player Characters

Crawling out of the woods for the time being... Where are people seeing the protagonists hair colors?? I'd love to see the options, but can't seem to find it on Youtube. :V I really like the boy so far. I just hope customization for clothes and hair aren't total garbage like in XY. Seriously...
  17. Faye Scarlet

A New Change in Serena's Character Design...

The clothes are a little weird, but I adore her short-haired look. Serene's never looked cuter.
  18. Faye Scarlet

Pokémon-Amie vs Walking Pokémon

I definitely prefer Pokemon-Amie, I love nothing more than spoiling and loving my Pokemon. xD;
  19. Faye Scarlet

Battle Maison Multi Battles - who's your partner?

I'd battle with Maxie if Alpha Sapphire allowed it. 8U If it does, I don't know it yet. I must settle with my second husband, Steven. Though I think I could work with May, too.
  20. Faye Scarlet

Is Pokemon getting too easy?

I like how a few in this thread have noted that the games aren't just easier, most veterans have just gotten older and have a better game-sense. And even then, it's not entirely bad, there are a thousand ways to create your own challenges in Pokemon. The easiness is just about my favorite part...
Back
Top Bottom