Search results for query: *

• Users: lyhom
  • Order by date
  1. L

Reason behind your username

I abbreviated the title of a song on my itunes, liked the sound of the name, it just stuck
  2. L

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

wow I haven't been here in a while never posted much but hey
  3. L

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

Re: Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 4 Hey. I like this hat I got last week. :P
  4. L

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

A wall and a curtain.
  5. L

Memes you dislike?

Arrow in the knee. It isn't funny, it never was funny, and it never will be funny. I absolutely hate it.
  6. L

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

Facebook and YouTube.
  7. L

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

Call of Duty. It's overrated. Enough said. Ketchup. I just hate it.
  8. L

what's your nationality?

I'm Canadian. For ethnicity (as some people are putting down), I'm partly English, Scottish and German.
  9. L

How's the weather over there?

Re: So hot! It used to be very hot in Ontario, where I live, but now it's cloudy out, and there's a thunderstorm warning.
  10. L

chat in different languages!  ちゃt イン ヂッフェrンt ァングアゲエs!

Ouais, ils sont pas très précis à certains moments. C'est une bonne chose Google Translate est un traducteur décent. Comment tout le monde?
  11. L

Trier, mais je ne suis pas trop bon. Je viens d'utiliser un traducteur.
  12. L

The Banned Game

Banned for having "Registered User" as their usertitle.
  13. L

Je pense que si. Je dois utiliser Google Translate de toute façon puisque je ne suis pas douée pour parler français.
  14. L

Je peux parler français. (Translation: I can speak French.) Ce n'est pas beaucoup, mais je peux parler un peu. (Translation: It's not much, but I can speak some of it.)
  15. L

The Vending Machine!

Out comes the same card. Should have used the other one. *Inserts a shoe*
  16. L

Are you Hot-Blooded or Cold-Blooded?

I don't think I'm either of those things, but I honestly prefer heat to cold by just a bit. In the part of Canada where I live, it usually gets winter cold by late-November or early-December, and it gets spring warm by mid- or late-March, or early-April. It can get summer-like in May, but...
  17. L

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

The fifth part of the fifth episode of Wipeout Australia. I was mostly listening to the background music anyway. I know it's weird.
  18. L

Your Middle Name?

Allister. I go by it anyway. I'm rarely called by my actual first name.
  19. L

Facts about you...

- I'm apparently partly English, Scottish and German. - I've loved game shows since I was a little kid. - I go by my middle name. Three more facts.
  20. L

Your nicknames

IRL, I'm sometimes called Al, Dumpster (by some random kid on my bus in the afternoon) and I've once been called Hollister by some random kid at my school. Anyone want to guess my full name?
Back
Top Bottom