1. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Kadabra
  2. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Rockruff
  3. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

What video games are you playing now?

Rune Factory 3 Special This one I'm playing alongside Genshin Impact(PS5&PC)
  4. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Lapras
  5. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Genshin Impact being away from it for 2 years makes playing catch up hard cause there's so much that I've missed(including the now no longer available Aloy from horizon series)
  6. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Fire Emblem Engage Beat the game and the final boss was a bit of a letdown cause it was a little too easy
  7. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Fire Emblem Engage Heading towards the endgame and will probably pick Ivy for the first run Genshin Impact Preparing for Hu Tao/Yelan(out Tuesday)
  8. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Destiny 2 Slowly closing in on finishing Solstice(Annual in game event)on all 3 characters and going to take a little break from it after the event ends
  9. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Music What are your Top 10 favorite musical artists of all time?

Mine are 1.AC/DC 2.BeeGees(Grease,Stayin Alive) 3.Deep Purple(Smoke on the Water) 4.Hoodoo Gurus(What's My Scene) 5.Hunters&Collectors(Holy Grail) 6.IceHouse(Can't Help Myself,Electric Blue,Great Southern Land) 7.John Farnham(That's Freedom) 8.Led Zeppelin(D'yer Maker,Immigrant Song,Stairway...
  10. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Oshawott
  11. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Fire Emblem Three Hopes Sided with Edelgard for my first run through and I now have to save Lonato(in Fog)and attempt #1 ends in failure
  12. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

What are you currently thinking about?

If I’ll ever find volume 22 of Demon Slayer cause it’s avoiding me every time I try to find one and it’s the only volume I need to complete it
  13. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Rune Factory 5 Ludmilla wanted Twins so I have them so now I have Cynthia Harold Sabrina
  14. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Your newest purchase or gift

Another Pop Up Parade Figure(Yang Xiao Long) wanted Yoko Littner one more than Yang but there was damage to the box :(
  15. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Rune Factory 5 Won the Squid Catch Contest and did some requests
  16. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond Caught Darkrai in a Pokeball
  17. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Rune Factory 5 Beatrice,Fuuka&Scarlet weren't biting on being a dating option so I made my mind up and Married Ludmilla and I also beat the main story(with help from some befriended monsters)
  18. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Rune Factory 5 Still trying to date Ludmila but she doesn't have enough hearts to accept yet so I'm going to cancel a few festivals and see if that helps
  19. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Rune Factory 5 Did some Romance/Side Stories and have my eye on Ludmilla for marriage though with 12 choices to pick from it gets a little harder to decide on one
  20. Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Recent Gaming Purchases

$60 E-Shop Card Kirby and the forgotten land
Back
Top Bottom