Search results for query: *

1. Dragon Master

Favorite Bug-type(s)?

Scyther is one of the very few where I like the pre-evolved form more or just as much as the evolved form. This one however, I like just as much. Scyther and Scizor are near enough two separate pokemon and i love them both equally and there for will always be at the top of my list for Bug types...
  2. Dragon Master

What's your Favorite Pokemon from each of the Hero's?

I Apologize if this has been made before or if this is in the wrong area. After the newest episode of Sun & Moon finally being dubbed where Ash catches Rockruff, (which i am extremely excited and glad he caught) it got me thinking of all the Pokemon Ash and his friends have caught over the...
  3. Dragon Master

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

biggest pet pev i have is with Lugia. A Pokemon that can make a storm that lasts 40 days with the flap of its wings can not learn the mighty Hurricane attack, last time I checked a Hurricane is a type of storm..... Tyrantrum should be able to learn Outrage by lv up instead of just a tutor...
  4. Dragon Master

Favorite Pokémon from each region and favorite region?

Kanto: Charizard (Favorite of all time) Legendary: Moltres Johto: Tyranitar/Feraligatr/Houndoom/Scizor Legendary: Lugia Hoenn: Sceptile Legendary: Rayquaza Sinnoh: Honchkrow Legendary: Palkia Unova: Hydreigon Legendary: Zekrom Kalos: Tyrantrum Legendary: Yveltal Alola: Lycanroc (midday)...
  5. Dragon Master

Remembering Whitney's Miltank

Back in Gen2 on Silver, i started with a totodile and i battled her i dont know how many times but my Totodile was nearly a Feraligatr before i actually managed to beat her, but back then i was naive and didnt fully understand the concept of the game like i do now. When i got and started Gold, i...
  6. Dragon Master

How hard is it for you to come up with a team?

I usually check out Serebii and see what new mons are coming out and available to obtain. Once thats been figured out, i try to go for a well balanced team of all my favorites by looks and typing, very rarely will i have a team that has more then 1 of the same typing. I dont do competitive and...
  7. Dragon Master

Which pokemon evolutionary line is the most fluent?

Id say there is a fair few that are fluent in their appearance, 2 good examples id say are Bulbasaur's and Totodile's branches
  8. Dragon Master

What Should have been with Charizard

If this has been done, i apologize, didnt see it when i was looking. Topic of this thread is Charizard and what I feel Game Freak should have done with it instead of what they have done. I know all the deal about Charizard, people either love him, hate him or dont mind him. I personally have...
  9. Dragon Master

Your ultimate Pokemon team

My team: 1. Charizard = Mega Charizard X 2. Scizor 3. Manectric 4. Sceptile 5. Krookodile 6. Milotic Bench: Tyrantrum, Feraligatr, Arcanine, Tyranitar, Kommo-o
  10. Dragon Master

What Pokemon would you say you are most like?

I personally believe that Im along the line of a Dragonite. Im big, im cuddly and im sweet but piss me off, i will show u how strong i am
  11. Dragon Master

Review XY130: The Finals! Satoshi VS Alan!!

My thoughts on this epic battle: Pikachu beating Tyranitar: Great start for Ash, really liked using the battlefield to his advantage (something he is well known for) Attacks one after another without much thought. Shows how far he has come. Little disappointed Iron Tail didn't make contact on...
  12. Dragon Master

Favourite and least favourite Kalos Pokemon?

Favorite: Tyrantrum! I've waited for soo long for a legit Tyrannosaurus Rex and finally got the king of the beasts :) Least: Its a hard choice but i think I'm gonna have to go with Slurpuff
  13. Dragon Master

Review XY128: Decisive Rival Battle! Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Jukain!!

Great battle all around! very impressed with it especially Greninja vs. Sceptile, a showdown that in my opinion will go down as one of the best. But I had only a couple of issues with the episode in general; 1: Didn't like the 2 double KO's, 2: Didn't like Noivern's dragon type move to battle...
  14. Dragon Master

Preview XY128: Decisive Rival Battle! Satoshi-Gekkouga VS Mega Jukain!!

I have a feeling that no matter what way the battle goes, Goodra is gonna be Ash's trump card, Goodra is the only mystery that Sawyer hasnt battled against but for more then anything, Goodra doesnt really follow Ash's main battle style; quick movements and powerful attacks. of course Goodra...
  15. Dragon Master

Has your favourite animal been made into a Pokemon?

Love your list, a few adds from mine and we nearly have the same ones. I forgot all about making a Komodo poison type..... should have said that
  16. Dragon Master

Review XY125: The Kalos League Begins! The Mega Lizardon Showdown: X VS Y!!

I'm just putting my opinion out there and saying that the actual battle between Mega Charizard X & Y was absolutely CRAP!!!! I am very disappointed in it to the extreme! Fair enough letting Alain win against Trevor. Trevor doesnt seem to be that good of a battler especially compared to Alain...
  17. Dragon Master

Favorite Grass Type

I love Sceptile! no question who is my favorite. Torterra and Serperior are great too and next on my list but Sceptile takes the crown as my favorite Grass type
  18. Dragon Master

What's your signature Pokémon?

Oh this is very easy, my man Charizard! my favorite and is 9/10 always on my team, usually always my fire type unless i decide to let Arcanine get some practice and is my Mega user. The only other one that might be classed as my signature is Scizor. I always tend to have him on my team as my...
  19. Dragon Master

Has your favourite animal been made into a Pokemon?

I am a very big animal person, I love lots of animals, so with that being said...... i have a nice little list of favorites: 1st and foremost: My favorite animal is the Komodo Dragon. Now as the subjects on Dragons, im more then satisfied but when it comes to something that looks alot like a...
  20. Dragon Master

Favorite Pokémon of each type.

Fire: Charizard Water: Feraligatr Grass: Sceptile Electric: Manectric Poison: Nidoking Fighting: Pangoro Flying: Braviary Normal: Persian Rock: Tyrantrum Ground: Krookodile Bug: Scyther Ghost: Trevenant Steel: Aggron Psychic: Lugia Ice: Beartic Dragon: Rayquaza Dark: Houndoom Fairy: Granbull
Back
Top Bottom