Search results for query: *

1. FlameRose

Dawn VS Paul

Much as I love Dawn, she'd go down pretty quickly. Paul's been through nearly four regions at this rate, while she's still in her very first. I'm not saying her pokemon couldn't land a hit or two in, but she'd not be able to beat any of his. Maybe when she's been through more regions, but not now.
  2. FlameRose

How Stoked are you for the Sinnoh Pokemon League..?

After seeing "Everyday!", I'm excited more then I should be. The fact that it's confirmed Ash has so many evolutions, and the fact that Conway's gonna be there...this may be the best League ever.
  3. FlameRose

Companions of Choice

Brock would be great, since not only can he cook, he's great at listening and giving advice. I'd like past Johto Gary as well, since he's intelligent and could help guide us through forests and mountains while having cool facts on Pokemon. As for everyone else, I love most of them as...
  4. FlameRose

Game characters you want to see

KINCAID. Kincaid, Kincaid, Kincaid from Ranger 2. PLEASE. You know the anime would have way too much fun adapting his wacky personality. Heck, throw the Sinis trio in with him for the heck of it and we got a deal. <3 Also wanna see Cyrus' grandpa, just for depth on him like everyone else.
  5. FlameRose

You predictions for Pokemon Special HG/SS

I agree that Crys will probably just be wearing Kotone's clothes, it seems kind of silly to make a new character out of the blue when there's already a character that fits the role. I also believe Giovanni's illness could possibly be cured, by maybe Entei's flames like the PokeDex entry. And...
  6. FlameRose

One year ago, we lost Maddie Blaustein...

Re: One year ago.... I wasn't around for when it happened, but it's still sad how young she was. I'm atleast happy she apparently died peacefully, but still...R.IP Maddie. Your talent is missed.
  7. FlameRose

Better character in your opinion: May or Dawn?

I like Dawn better in general. I think it was great they took a break from more "tomboyish" girls like May, and gave us a more feminine heroine. Another thing I love is how much more REALISTIC her storyline is, with her losing all the time, struggling to control stronger Pokemon, and...
  8. FlameRose

Caption the screenshots!

Or the animators on Shuckle Juice.
  9. FlameRose

Anime of Pokémon Special

Another problem: if they started from Chapter 1, VS Mew...it's going to have to revert back to 150 Pokemon, which won't make sense to the target crowd, who are currently growing up with 493. I agree with Raine that it'd be great as a few specials from something like Pokemon Chronicles, but awful...
  10. FlameRose

What Do You Hate Certain Characters Being Described As?

-Ash being stupid to the point where he's practically mentally ill. Yes, he's not very good with educational stuff, but he's not retarted! If anything, Ash is more Pokemon/street smart then book smart. Purposely not evolving his Pokemon. As far as he's concerned, it's their choice if they want...
  11. FlameRose

Anime of Pokémon Special

Hey, some of us LIKE the anime! >:( I say Special would be a bad TV show. Why? It's too...fast paced for television, IMO. Great for a thrilling manga, but not for TV. Just my opinion, though.
  12. FlameRose

Review S12 EP23: A Pyramiding Rage!

-Brandon's English VA is terrible. It just doesn't sit well with me. -Paul's VA, on the other hand, was amazing. You could practically FEEL the rage Paul was feeling. For some weird reason, I liked that little "...Ah..." Paul made after battle, because he just sounded so broken. Kudoes to him...
  13. FlameRose

Mm...frozen chicken..

Hi, new as well. Welcome to the forums, I'm FlameRose. Hope to see you around! ^^
  14. FlameRose

*Insert generic hello-related title*

Thanks for the nice welcome, everyone. :3 And thank you, Ryuutakesh! and shadow_mist100 for the compliments. <3
  15. FlameRose

*Insert generic hello-related title*

Hi! I'm FlameRose, a 13-year-old wannabe writer who pretty much loves every form of Pokemon, whether it be games, anime, or manga.Since I don't have very many people outside of the internet to duscuss Pokemon with, I decided to join since as I mentioned, Pokemon is awesome. So yeah. Hi again!
Back
Top Bottom