• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Instrutilus

COMPLETE: Professor Instrutilus' Study of Pokémon (EVERYONE)

Who knows, the author might pop back on and respond? One must remember, scientific does not mean the removal of fantasy, it means looking at how things work and categorising them. But I'll write a short excerpt to explain Klefki. I might pick this back up with a rewrite so I'll just leave it...
  2. Instrutilus

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

A single paragraph, 3 to 4 sentences long, is the max I would use for descriptions. You can cheat it by describing their general appearance and then describing an individual of the group, but any further than that tends to start getting too long in the tooth.
  3. Instrutilus

One should remember that the world does not always consist of the planet, but of what you care for. Your own world, so to speak. Been a while, just thought I'd pop my head in and see how things have been.
  4. Instrutilus

Gama, please don't torment me like that.
  5. Instrutilus

I liked Prime 3. Not the strongest, but certainly not bad. I just think they'd rather have the roster focus on the bigger names in gaming, Samus, Link, Mario, etc, versus a character that appeared once in a game and isn't as memorable as others, like Dark Pit.
  6. Instrutilus

Eh, so long as it's a game-origin character, they'll fit them in if there's a good amount of demand. Goku is disqualified, since manga-origin character, so the fanboys should stop.
  7. Instrutilus

TEEN: Brotherhood [4th June - Chapter 7: Reunion]

So I guess Will Wynne did not Wynne this time. One has to ponder how Will's Pokémon will react to this scenario. I always figured that anyone who tries to take Pokémon would have problems when they're highly trained. They're monsters, after all. The second they open the Pokéball, they'd likely...
  8. Instrutilus

Not a fan of the hitboxes (they're now more like () instead of [], which messes with my playing sometimes) and a couple of things, but overall it's an excellent remake and I'm looking forward to seeing Reignited. Now make a true Crash and Spyro crossover! Also, Crash and Spyro for Smash Bros.
  9. Instrutilus

DISCUSSION: Killing Off Characters

I not only would happily kill off a character, I'd plan out when it happens and how as one of the first things that goes into the character. And then I'd write them out no different to anyone else, just to ensure no one knows which one of these three people are gonna die.
  10. Instrutilus

To me, drama is an exciting or emotional turn of events. Random corpse under a building: no emotional connection. Exaggerated ceremony: not a turn of events. We know they're dead. Man twisting a plot in on itself with a few secret, well-placed strikes to the plan: Dramatic twist.
  11. Instrutilus

Good to see you too, diamondpearl. Hey, everyone's got a life to have a slice of, even when on an adventure.
  12. Instrutilus

Oioi chaps, how have people been?
  13. Instrutilus

TEEN: The Island of Dr. Fuji [Part 5 of 5]

Okie dokie, I've read the story and I've got one major thing with it. It lacks description. Now, I know what you're thinking, you described the appearances well enough. But the story lacks proper descriptions about the world it's in. As such, it has caused confusion about the world it's set...
  14. Instrutilus

Merry Christmas from the merry ol' UK.
  15. Instrutilus

Oh, no, it's convoluted even without the spreading onto the various systems. The plot is a mess, trust me. Nobodies are still called that in Japanese. They explain it in the game, and it's a big plot spoiler, but
  16. Instrutilus

The Heartless are the hearts of people which have been lost to the darkness. They're called Heartless because they act without emotion, basically acting "heartless." Conversely, if a strong willed person loses their heart, they become a Nobody.
  17. Instrutilus

I had forgot my password and couldn't be bothered to remember it, Ace :L How are you all doing?
  18. Instrutilus

Ah Enter the Dragonfly. The eh entry after the original trilogy, which is timeless... Also, hi everyone, I'm back!
  19. Instrutilus

DISCUSSION: Fictional Creature Collective Nouns

I like it, may I use it?
  20. Instrutilus

Or have been so disillusioned with the world everything seems pointless to do, but you've gotta do it anyway because you've committed.
Back
Top Bottom