Search results for query: *

1. Instrutilus

EVERYONE: Stellar Workmates - Mii DoubleNuzlocke AU Story (Mild Cursing)

Sope, I've been reading a "Double Nuzlocke" by one Milena Zarate Jeffery. I recommend it, it takes the Pokémon Special versions of the characters and develops them into their own little things. Anyway, she recently held a competition for stories about it and I decided to enter it. It was only...
  2. Instrutilus

DISCUSSION: Fictional Creature Collective Nouns

So in the Writers Workshop, I mentioned to @SuperTrainStationH that I'd seen discussions on the collective names for fiction creatures, specifically that dragons have collective names like a 'clan' or a 'dignity.' A 'lagoon' was also considered for aquatic dragons, but regardless, I bring this...
  3. Instrutilus

COMPLETE: Oneshot - Flames in the Winter (BurningLeaf within, be warned ye shippers.) (EVERYONE)

'sup. This is my entry into the "Santa's Writer's Workshop: 2012 Christmas Competition". I've posted the story here, since apparently the entries have been judged, so that I can get some criticism and comments towards this from members of the forums, as well as the comments and criticism from...
  4. Instrutilus

Instrutilus' Second AAAAAAARGHt Thread - Instrutilus is in need of an inker.

A long time ago, in a thread far far away.... ART WARES Episode II - Attempt of the Clueless I'm betting the Admins are frothing right now. To make a long story short, I used to have an art thread that has long since been closed, of which I had no intent to have reopened (Mostly because...
  5. Instrutilus

Sope...who wants to do a MMC Round Robin Story?

For those who don't know what a Round Robin is, it's basically several authors working independantly or together in the same continuity in order to tell either the same or seperate stories. Sometimes it can work, other times it can go to hell and back because of one authors doing something the...
  6. Instrutilus

Alternative Writing Styles

Ok boys and girls, here's the skinny: I've won the Summer Award for Alternative Writing Style with 'Professor Instrutilus' Study of Pokémon'. However, the only reason I feel I've won is because I was the only one in the awards' section, so I've decided to bring more attention to alternative...
  7. Instrutilus

Competetive Battlers, I need your assistance...

I've been planning my universe out, doing research on animal behaviours, Nintendo past and the like, and I've just thought: I'm doing fics with a Pokémon Battler alongside A.D and Cynthia, yet I've done no research at all into the whole thing. After kicking myself, I'm posting this to ask for...
  8. Instrutilus

The Bulbagarden Comic

I've been thinking, Bulbagarden needs a real community project going for it, one that writers, artists and general members can enjoy both making and reading. Thus, I propose this: an online comic, drawn by the artists, both decent and incredible, and written by the excellent and decent writers...
  9. Instrutilus

THEORY: The Tao Trio have some relation to three worlds...

Bare with me, here. Now, as far as we know, there are three 'worlds', the Pokémon Universe, the Dream World and the Distortion World. Each has a strange resemblence to the Tao Dragon Trio: Reshiram is white and dream-like in appearance, while the Dream World is bright and literally a dream...
  10. Instrutilus

Magnets, Shells and Fishermon: Interacting Evolutions?

So, I was busy the other day when a random thought crossed my head: Magnemite need three of them to evolve. Simple enough, but then it made me wonder: what do people do when Pokémon require another Pokémon to evolve in their fics? Do you merely have them grow out of the original 'mon, or do you...
  11. Instrutilus

Minecraft and other game Servers

Could we possibly have a Minecraft server for Bulbagarden, one which has a unique code to prevent people who don't have it from getting on. You could get the code if you 'register', and anyone who gets on without being on said register would be removed immediately, to prevent greifers, iirtnc...
  12. Instrutilus

ETA Opened Door OoC Discussions

Exactly as the title says.
  13. Instrutilus

Not sure if this belongs here, but...

Well, could we have an OoC Section in the RP Forums, to avoid the Start-up Section being cluttered by OoC Threads. Not a big change, hence my wonderance of if it belongs here, but this seems to be the only place to suggest something.
  14. Instrutilus

Elite Trainer Association - Opened Doors Start Up

By 2024AE, action needed to be taken upon the Pokémon World, Sinumonas. Johto was still recovering from the Ultimatism Incident, Under Saffron was becoming overcrowded by crime, thus it was moving into New Saffron and around the region of Kanto, and Hoenn had been rendered uninhabitable by the...
  15. Instrutilus

COMPLETE: Professor Instrutilus' Study of Pokémon (EVERYONE)

I've sent this to 4 friends, but I've decided to put it here and see what people think of my writing. You see, I'm planning a Wiki of my Fanon 'Verse which includes Pokémon, and I've used Pikachu for an example. If anyone can tell me what I could possibly improve for my wiki before I work on...
  16. Instrutilus

Pokémon Travels - The Wandering Trainer vs. The Anonymous Clones! (Instrut and Anon)

It was a peaceful Spring day on Sinumonas. Unimes could be seen in the skies above, but that wasn't of any concern to the man walking down Route 3, intending for the Pallet Town but opting to walk rather then fly there. He was dressed in an unique red, black and white coat with a vest top that...
  17. Instrutilus

Elite Trainer Association - Opened Doors Year One

By 2024AE, action needed to be taken upon the Pokémon World, Sinumonas. Johto was still recovering from the Ultimatism Incident, Under Saffron was becoming overcrowded by crime, thus it was moving into New Saffron and around the region of Kanto, and Hoenn had been rendered uninhabitable by the...
  18. Instrutilus

News bar for the forums

Just a basical bar for news and updates. Basically this: News is displayed That goes up after a minute with another bit of news following That news is displayed. Repeat. This way, people who don't regularly check all forums can still get a quick lowdown on what's going on around the...
  19. Instrutilus

A friend needs a Pokérus infected Pokémon, any will do.

A friend of mine wants the Pokérus Virus, but I nor someone I know has it. All that is needed is a Pokérus Infectee, anything will do otherwise. Deadline - Thursday.
  20. Instrutilus

Tropes that apply to you in real life

Just 'cause we've got one for our fictional characters, lets see what tropes you run on in real life. I suppose I'll start. Awesomeness By Analysis - I can watch cops shows where a suspect is in an interogation room and figure out if they did the crime in question or not, simply by the way...
Back
Top Bottom