Search results for query: *

1. K

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Anyways, as the title says: "What was the last Anime you watched before posting in this thread?" For me, Natsume Yuujinchou episode 8. :D
  2. K

Welcome to the NHK

Another one of my favorite series..I can't wait for my volume 2 + box. :D My favorite episodes are the roleplaying game episodes, I just love roleplaying game episodes in anime. :D Also my favorite characters are Satou and Misaki, they also seem like a cute couple to me. Anyone else...
  3. K

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo

*O* COUNT/ALBERT! -shotmiliontimes- THIS ANIME IS ONE OF THE MOST MARVELOUS ANIME I'VE EVER FREAKIN' SEEN! It rivals that of Higurashi [for me at least] so yeah it's that FREAKIN' GOOD! -spazzes more- Rawr...stupid friend getting me addicted to this anime again... It's based on that book by...
  4. K

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni / Kai

Cover of first PC Higurashi game. By far one of my favorite anime series. I've never heard/read a plot like this before, it's just bizarre. xD There's a second season out right now in Japan, can't wait for the next episode! :D It's based on a PC Game that has question and answer arcs. So...
  5. K

Sarah Brightman Sings 10th Pokémon Movie Theme

Source: Anime News Network Also, the song seems to be in English. ^^ EDIT: Be With You: Itsumo Soba ni (Always By Your Side) Trailer
  6. K

The Fandub Club

Welcome to the Fandub Club! A club dedicated to those who have participated or worked on a fandub. "Aim to be a voice actor!" / Mezase Seiyuu! (That right?) - Insert pretty picture - Since there's an AMV club, there might as well be a Fandub club. It doesn't have to be all about Pokemon...
  7. K

The Pearlshipping (Ash/Hikari) Club

-sweatdrop- I hope this is allowed in here. If not, then feel free to close this. Welcome to the Pearlshipping (Satoshi x Hikari) Fan Club! A club dedicated to Satoshi and Hikari, the lead characters of the Pokémon Diamond/Pearl animé series/season. Rules 1) You have to be an Ash/Hikari...
  8. K

The Ipod Music Game

EDIT from Hallow♥: This thread has been closed due to age, post numbers, and inactivity. Saw this on DA and immediately thought this was a good game to play. xD I hope I'm posting in the right spot, me sorry if I'm not. x.x "The Ipod Music Game" Put your iPod/iTunes/media player on shuffle...
  9. K

Dreamshipping (Ash x Mew) General Discussion

Dreamshipping - Ash Ketchum x Mew Konichiwa minna-san, I hope I don't get beaten up here for posting this topic. ^^;; Well this shipping has been on my mind along with: Tendershipping(Ash Ketchum x Mitsuki Kouyama). I support many Ash ships, this is another one I support from lets...
  10. K

COMPLETE: ~ Mocha Cappuccino ~ Rated PG [Pokeshipping] -AU-

Mocha Cappuccino Rated: PG One-shot created on: March 4, 2006 One-shot finished on: March 4, 2006 Disclaimer: Sadly I don't own the anime or the mangas..I wish I owned those cute little Pikachus! A/N: Whoo! Finally my first Pokeshipping fanfic..actually my first Pokemon fanfic. I submitted...
  11. K

Another Yu-Gi-Oh series? What is going on?

I dunno if I should post it here..so please dun be mad. x.x As the title says: There's a new Yu-Gi-Oh series, but..all our beloved characters are still there. With a new attire might I add. More info(Janime Forum): In January (or February) 2006, without any promotion or fanfare, the...
  12. K

Konbanwa Minna-san

Alrighty then, name's Katsu-chan. I've been nicknamed: Katsuko, Katsuya, and lots of others. Name: Katsu Koneko(Hehe: Win/Victory Kitten) Age: 15 Height: 5" *last time checked* I'm too short. x.x Hair color: Black to shoulders Eye color: Dark Brownish Current obsession: Poketto Monsutas...
Back
Top Bottom