Search results for query: *

• Users: Durbe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Durbe

GEN VI: LF: Rattled Magikarp

I'm in need of it for a team for my local Midnight Launch for Sun and Moon. I have a few breedjects like Heavy Ball Snorlax, Iron Fist Chimchars, Reckless Starly. FC: 2723-9571-7949 IGN: Mai. Thanks in advance!
  2. Durbe

GEN VI: LF A pentagon HA Dialga for VGC16

I'm working on a team involving it. I can offer a few things and can clone it if need be. Among the things I can offer are the Mac Hoopa, a 6IV Kangaskhan, and a trolly Dark Void Smeargle to name a few.
  3. Durbe

GEN VI: LF: Modest Mudkip

As the title suggests I'm looking for a modest Mudkip for a breeding project. I would prefer it to be female, but I can work with male ones too. I can offer some heart scales and some pretty decent spitbacks I hatched.
  4. Durbe

Barian's Breeding Service *CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*

Welcome everyone to the Barian Breeding Service Rules Be nice Be patient(I'm only a living being) If you ask for egg moves, then I ask for you to let me borrow a parent with those moves until the first batch of eggs hatches unless I have a parent on hand that has those moves Bank Pokemon now...
  5. Durbe

Offering: Shiny 5 IV froakie and some eggs

The Froakie is Hasty, has 31 in everything but HP, and knows Water Pulse, Smokescreen, and Round. The eggs contain Zoruas or Squirtles. For the Froakie, I would love another 5 IV pokemon with good moves and nature, especially Baton Pass Torchic, Bullet Punch/Crunch Riolu, Scyther, or...
  6. Durbe

GEN VI: Pomeg Berry

I need one to get rid of my Torchic's unwanted HP EVs. I can get X exclusives if need be for it.
  7. Durbe

GEN VI: Want: Mewtwonite Y

I can offer a Mewtwonite X in exchange or some X exclusives.
  8. Durbe

Wanted: DW Sinnoh Starters(DONE)

I would really appreciate them. I have several events to offer for them. Just ask and I may have it.
  9. Durbe

Want: Shiny Zorua nicknamed Izaya

I'm after one so I don't have to use N's Zorua. If it has a good nature and good IVs, then I'll give a bonus reward. I have a few events to offer from both gens, but I can only trade on V so just ask and see if I have anything you would like. Also it must be legit (clones and RNG'd are fine)...
  10. Durbe

Looking for the recent japanese Genesect event

As the title states I would like one I have an Oblivia Deoxys, a palcity Lucario, and a movie Zekrom.
  11. Durbe

WANT: Landorus[DONE]

I really could use one in my White version. In exchange I can get any subway items you need besides TMs and a shiny Stunfisk. My fc is 1119-9956-3583.
  12. Durbe

Want: Janta's Golurk

I want one to complement my Carlita's Hydreigon. I can offer Crown Beasts, a few shiny starters such as Charmander and Chikorita, and a few DW females.
  13. Durbe

Want: Leavanny and Chandelure

I really want those pokes. Just ask for something and I'll see what I have.
  14. Durbe

Offering: a female DW Trapinch.CLOSED

I don't really like it and I want to get something out of it. I would love EV'd pokes or other DW females and especially shinies other than Stunfisk. My friend code is 1119-9956-3583.
  15. Durbe

Wanted: Power Band

I need one for an EV project. I've got several Crown Beasts and a few DW pokes, and a couple of heart scales to trade for it. My friend code is 1119-9956-3583. EDIT: I got the Belt. So now I just need the band.
  16. Durbe

Gaara and Johnny's Cool Sword Shop. NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS:)

Hi, I am gaarasword and welcome to JohnnyCool708's and mine shop. WANTS: shinies specifically Lapras, Castform, and Snorlax, TMs, Vitamins, Heart Scales, Male Smeargle, English Ash's Pikachu, and English Gamestop Suicune. my fc is 4211-6507-1128 which is my SS fc and when BW come out in...
  17. Durbe

Wanted: a Pokemon with extrasensory.

I need it for a breeding project I'm working on that needs extrasensory to be sketched. I can offer a movie Celebi, Oblivia Heatran, a Gamestop Raikou, and much more just ask.
  18. Durbe

Wanted- Skuntank

Name a good price. I can offer some shinies, events, and various items. My fc is 4211-6507-1128.
  19. Durbe

The Tales From the Armewo Region. [Updated Saturday Nights] *Ch.2 now up*

Hi, this is my second fanfic and I hope you all enjoy it. Comments are accepted and listened to. Prolouge: A long time ago on an arc shaped region known as Armewo, there was an epic battle between Arceus and Mew that almost destroyed the world. However, Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem...
  20. Durbe

Giveaway: Santa's ghostly friend[CLOSED: all slots filled]

I will be giving a shiny Duskull to the first 5 people to reply, but there are some rules. RULES: 1. NO HACKS!!! 2. You must say something good about Oshawott. 3.be chill. Completed Trades: 1. Elite Twit 2. Johan-Tiberius 3. LugiaNinetails
Back
Top Bottom