Search results for query: *

1. Neon Borealis

Physical or Digital?

The title says it all: Will you get your version in a physical or a digital format? I'm currently undecided but both sides have very good points. Physical: I'd get to see and have the box (problem is, I'm running out of space for them). I'd get any pre order bonuses from a store near me...
  2. Neon Borealis

Train wreck in Spain.

Train wreck is Spain causes dozens of deaths This just happened yesterday. Let's have some moments of silence for the ones affected both directly and indirectly.
  3. Neon Borealis

Mafia Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

Bionicle Mask of Mafia Hosted by: Neon Borealis and Phoenicks Story: It didn’t take long for the others to snap out of their stunned silence. They immediately started to survey the situation. It seemed logical that the ones responsible were still on Daxia; as the borders of the island were...
  4. Neon Borealis

Mafia Bionicle: Mask of Mafia (Now taking sign ups!!!)

Mask of Mafia Hosted by: Neon Borealis Matoran Universe 1001 years after the Great Cataclysm. Gathered friends… listen to this tale I’m about to tell, for it tells of the story of how a great war was won… The beginning of this story takes place in the island of Daxia. Normally it...
  5. Neon Borealis

Wanted: Vullaby

I'm giving rufflet. No special moves,IV, EV or any of that. Just a simple trade. FC: 5243 1266 8303
  6. Neon Borealis

Wanted: Crown Raikou

I'm looking for the event Raikou from the Zoroark movie. I can offer the following: 10 anniversary Celebi, level 72. Mew, level 5. Any starter. PM your answer here.
  7. Neon Borealis

Offering 10nth anniversary Celebi

Title syas what I'm offering. It is level 72. Mostly untouched. Moves were left the way they were. Trained randomly from level 70. But it's nothing that a few EV reducing berries won't solve. In return I'm looking for a Crown City Celebi. The one that activates Zorua in pokemon black and white.
  8. Neon Borealis

Offering Jirachi with Draco Meteor

The title is self explanatory. Looking for a shiny Eevee. any nature.
  9. Neon Borealis

Wanted: Shiny Drifloon or Shiny Solrock

Im looking for a shiny drifloon or a shiny solrock. No nicknames. Im offering a 2003 movie Jirachi. It is legal, I've already checked. Japanese. Comes from Hoenn Moves:Wish, Rest and confusion Lax nature. Nickname: Rodrigo FC: 4211 6193 9410 Edit: nevermind. I got what I wanted.
  10. Neon Borealis

Offering: 2003 movie Jirachi

Im offering a 2003 movie Jirachi. It is legal, I've already checked. Japanese. Comes from Hoenn Moves:Wish, Rest and confusion Lax nature. I'm looking for two shiny pokémon: Drifloon and Solrock Nickname: Rodrigo FC: 4211 6193 9410
  11. Neon Borealis

April fools (close if dupe)

Well since April Fools is only some hours away I opened this topic. It is more than likely than fake pokémon and rumors are being posted in other websites by now. Anyone that has found an April fools fake pokémon joke can post it here.
  12. Neon Borealis

Wanted: Pika colored pichu

as ƓƠƘƲƔƧƊƛƦƘԼƖƝƘ didn't trade with me I will do it again. I'm offering an untouched uxie for trade. Username: Rodrigo FC:4211-4649-1603 I will need both username and FC in order to trade.
  13. Neon Borealis

Wanted: Pikachu colored pichu and gamestop jirachi

Iḿ looking for the gamestop event pokemon. For the pikachu colored pichu I can offer: Chimchar with flamethrower and grass knot Chimchar with thunder punch and blaze kick Larvitar with esrthquake, bite and stone edge Bagon with dragon claw Japanese HGSS totodile (It says "faraway place")...
Back
Top Bottom