Search results for query: *

1. Islander Princess

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

There's been quite a few episodes of Pokémon that have aired on my birthday, but as a huge Misty fan, JN138 premiering on my birthday is easily my all time favorite! I thought there'd be a break between the finale of Journeys and what we knew as Aim to be a Pokémon Master, so this is a very...
  2. Islander Princess

In a personal level, how are you dealing with the end of Satoshi's adventures?

I touched on this in the review thread for the final episode, but I think I can elaborate on it here: I'm actually pretty at peace, which surprised me. I think knowing that this has been coming for months helped soften the blow when the moment actually came. It's like I got to go through all...
  3. Islander Princess

Review JN147: The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!

This was such a beautiful episode, and in my opinion, a perfect way to end Ash's time on the anime. I know a lot of people were expecting the final arc to be some big blowout that tied all of the loose ends together, but I really enjoyed these episodes for what they were and how they were...
  4. Islander Princess

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I tend to stay out of this thread because I have no intention of watching this, but it surprises me that people are surprised the anime is still going to feature a Pikachu in some capacity. I knew it was going to be revealed at some point, and if anything, I'm surprised they actually dragged it...
  5. Islander Princess

Review JN142: And We're Looking at the Same Moon!

Guess I'm in the minority because I really enjoyed this episode. It was nothing hard hitting or original, but it was enjoyable and really reminded me of watching the anime when I was a little kid. I also watched it in bed which felt like the perfect vibe for the episode (especially with all of...
  6. Islander Princess

Preview JN141: Burn! The Zenigame Fire Brigade!!

These episodes really have OS vibes. Like, reading that summary is very reminiscent of past Squirtle Squad episodes. I don't necessarily know how well that works in more modern times but personally, I'm enjoying it!
  7. Islander Princess

Preview JN140: Tunbear's Sigh!

YES! I love how they incorporated it! That's always been my favorite Misty outfit so it's fun to see it in the anime. Brock's jacket even resembles his outfit from the games a bit as well.
  8. Islander Princess

Preview JN139: Takeshi and Dent and the Forest Witch!

I can't imagine Brock is going to decide to no longer be a Pokémon doctor just because of anything that happens in this episode. It really is a nice fit for his character, honestly. I always found the breeder goal to be a little too undefined/open ended. Also, don't do Brock like that, he...
  9. Islander Princess

It's also a pretty short summary, honestly. Like, it's not saying much of anything. That could mean it's going to be a duller episode, but I've learned not to judge based on the first summaries we get because they can sometimes be very misleading or the episodes themselves are just more...
  10. Islander Princess

Yeah, I actually forgot that Misty would be meeting Cilan in the very next episode after being unimpressed with his lure. The interaction is going to be so good.
  11. Islander Princess

Review JN138: Satoshi VS Kasumi! Seaside One-on-One!!

I have watched this episode twice since Friday and I have watched the clips countless times. While I enjoyed last week's episode, this week's was just above and beyond in every way imaginable. With Ash and Misty being my two all time favorite Pokémon characters, this episode was an absolute...
  12. Islander Princess

Review JN137: Winds of Beginning! The Endless Road!!

It's been a while since I felt motivated to watch an episode subbed, but these 11 episodes are going to do it for me, starting with this one! Overall, I thought it was a sweet episode. Was it some big, super important episode with tons of plot? No. But, completely selfishly, I enjoyed it...
  13. Islander Princess

Preview JN138: Satoshi VS Kasumi! Seaside One-on-One!!

Ash's Pokémon naturally gravitating towards Misty and Ash being annoyed by it is back and I couldn't be happier! All we have right now is a preview but I can already tell I'm going to be obsessed with this episode.
  14. Islander Princess

Thought Beartic was weird at first but then I remembered Georgia and Iris' fear of ice types. That could make for an interesting episode; their dynamic always amused me. I can picture it now: Iris: Is the Unova Champion Georgia: Is not impressed
  15. Islander Princess

Preview JN141: Burn! The Zenigame Fire Brigade!!

Squirtle Squad is back! :bulbaLove: It's crazy how excited all of these title reveals have made me. So far they've announced five titles and just the titles alone have gotten me more hyped than just about all of Journeys. Such a fun time to be following along!
  16. Islander Princess

I don't want to keep harping on this subject because I agree that it is INSANELY annoying how Serena has to be brought up in every single thread by some users, but I just wanted to highlight this part of your post because it is so accurate and I think more people need to see and understand it...
  17. Islander Princess

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

Well, the release of the summaries for episodes 2 and 3 have somehow managed to make me even more excited for this little series! They also made me realize I left a huge point off my wish list, since it seems it might actually be accomplished: Ash's friends actually meeting one another! Those...
  18. Islander Princess

CILAN?? :bulbaLove: If this little series consists of Ash's friends actually meeting each other, then I already know I'm going to enjoy it more than Journeys. It drove me crazy that wasn't done Journeys, and I've been haunted for years by the fact that Ash apparently has no idea that Cilan...
  19. Islander Princess

Preview JN138: Satoshi VS Kasumi! Seaside One-on-One!!

An episode with just Ash and Misty? My heart! This was the best news to wake up to this morning :bulbaLove: I absolutely love them recreating the Totodile episode; one of my favorites! It would be such a fun parallel if Misty was the one to catch the Pokémon this time.
  20. Islander Princess

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I also have to say, having finished Scarlet today and without giving any spoilers, I'm actually even more disappointed they're going with anime exclusive characters again instead of pulling from the games. The three main characters from the game would've been really great in the anime. Of course...
Back
Top Bottom