• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. L

Viz's June 7 Pokémon Manga

Adventures volume 13 Adventures Platinum volume 2 Mainly just interesting because this seems to indicate Platinum coming out with four month intervals. :o Couldn't find any other releases on Rightstuf.
  2. L

Fall TV Programming

Didn't see a thread, figured I'd make my own. Soooo, what's everyone here going to be watching when TV makes a comeback over the next few weeks? I'm kind of interested in seeing which shows are the most popular around here. My schedule: Monday Accidently on Purpose Greek Tuesday (I...
  3. L

Explorers of Sky Special DVD

Pre-order Explorers of Sky at Gamestop, get the special on DVD! How come I haven't heard about this? '_' Better question: what's up with the description? "This DVD looks to be the early favorite to win Best Animated Japanese Short Film Based on a Trading Card Game, at this years Oscars"...
  4. L

Season 11 DVDs: June 23

Single disc 1 Single disc 2 Box set vol. 1 Looks like disc one's eight episodes, and disc two's nine. Sooo... Brock, Paul, and Zoey on the boxsets covers? :o That's what I'm hoping for, anyway.
  5. L

Main Series or Spin-Off Games?

Simple enough question. Which, on a whole, do you prefer? While I'd say the main series is more satisfying to play and has considerably more elements (team building, competitive battling, Pokédex completion, etc.) it's honestly starting to wear out on me. I'm not big on most of the hardcore...
  6. L

Miyamoto's Fate

So I recall this coming up a couple months ago somewhere and was just randomly wondering: what does everyone think happened to Jessie's mother? Did that avalanche really kill her or is she still wandering the Andes searching for Mew to this day? I'm inclined to think the latter... because...
  7. L

Aiko the Fem-Bot

Source ...ew. '_'
  8. L

Review S11 EP27: Chim - Charred!

No thread yet? o.o Okay, I'll do it. This week, Chimchar goes FREAKING INSANE.
  9. L

4 Marvel Anime Announced: Iron Man and Wolverine in Spring 2010

Source. First manga, now anime? I'm kinda hoping for a show staring the New X-Men kids for some reason, but it'll never happen. :o
  10. L

"Pokémon Battle Frontier vol. 1" Boxset Review Thread

(Turns out this image is incorrect... Sceptile's been replaced with Grovyle and the little "x amount of episodes on x amount of discs" blurb is on the top, as always. All of the characters' placements have been slightly shifted around; Swellow's right wing is now completely behind Ash, for...
  11. L

Are the movies canon?

Not a debate, just a poll. This topic comes up every once in a while, and I'm kinda curious. How many people think the movies are canon and how many don't? I believe they are.
  12. L

Opinions on the Movies

Yes, boys and girls, it's that time again. I noticed the movie 11 thread was getting derailed... so how about yet another "what did you think of the previously released movieds and how do they compare with one another?" thread. Movie 1: The main thing I like about this one, looking back, is...
  13. L

Pokémon Pikachu...

(I guess this goes here.) I can't turn the blasted thing on! Yeah, I found the original yellow one from the days of old and decided to screw around with it. Aaaand I couldn't figure out how to turn it out. I ended up pressing the little "engraved" button thing in the right corner a couple...
  14. L

COMPLETE: Me? Write Poetry? Me?

I didn't want to! ;_; I had to for a school assignment. So I decided to have fun with it and make all my poems Pokémon-based. Fun. XD I figured I may as well post 'em here. Criticism and spelling/grammar would be appreciated since it's kinda due tomorrow (Feb 5). Waiting for the last minute...
  15. L

WMP 11 Questions

So I updated my Windows Media Player. Aaaaagh I am so confused. :( -I pressed the arrow on my playlist on the Now Playing screen and it dissappeared. And I can't find it! :O Where are you, playlist? -And, uh... how do I change the color scheme? As WMP 10 it was a lovely shade of red...
  16. L

Max's Future

I am bored. So, choose. I personally can't decide... And I have no idea what the difference between a Pokémon Watcher and a Pokémon Researcher is. But I've heard both terms, so I'm going with both of them.
  17. L

Gator VS. Naked Crackhead

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/watercooler/article.aspx?storyid=44720&s=f It's kind of funny listening to the 911 call, the caller seems so calm about a dying man screaming bloody murder.
  18. L

BulbaCast, where art thou?

I've been listening to BulbaCasts of days past recently. Excuse my naivety, but why did it end? I looked through old threads and it just seemed to be delayed and then canceled without an official announcement or anything. Or at least, anything I could find. Just the craziness that is real life...
  19. L

Best of Pokémon Adventures: Red

It comes out this week! Viz's site has cover art and a description. It's the cover of volume one, which really makes me hope it's a reprint. It mentions Poliwhirl, not Poliwrath. There's mentions for both Green and Blue (I wonder which is which?) and since Blue(girl) doesn't appear until...
  20. L

Pokémon Speech

Originally from here. I thought I might share. Note that I'm rambling quite a bit. This may go better in the anime section, but it applies to Pokémon as a whole to an extent.
Back
Top Bottom