Search results for query: *

1. T

All Part of a Dream

I gave a quick nod, petting Eddy’s back. “What’s wrong, sweetie?” I asked hesitantly. Eddy couldn’t speak English, but he did know a few of the basic words. “Here,” Eddy replied, his voice reminding me of a child, trying to figure out his first words. It fitted him, just like Esmeralda’s voice...
  2. T

All Part of a Dream

"You know Mr. Merchant?" he asked softly. I nodded. Mr. Lawrence Merchant used to own a rundown hotel in the heart of Cherrygrove. He was a kind man, always donating to every charity our church as sponsored, but had a fierce and short temper. Mr. Merchant has been in a depression since his wife...
  3. T

All Part of a Dream

I think it started out as a dream. A really, really good dream. The kind where you think it’s real and that you’re already awake, but then when you do wake up you start to cry, knowing that you can never go back. But when I did wake up, it seemed to be coming to life, right before my eyes. An...
  4. T

All Part of a Dream

Thank you Near (pe2k) for the banner Wrote this for the Pokemon URPG on pe2k but I thought I'd stick it here too. Isn't completely done, as I plan to continue it for many, many for stories. Also, not exactly a tradtional fanfic-- it doesn't completely end until the Grader on the URPG says...
Back
Top Bottom