Search results for query: *

• Users: Pidge
  • Order by date
  1. P

Intraforum Team Competition

The basic idea of this competition is that there are 4+ selected leaders, each is in charge of a team. Each team has a thread where they keep up with their roster and can communicate with each other, unless they want to do it privately elsewhere. Players may apply to the teams they like through...
  2. P

Did you make an introductory thread in Garden Grotto?

Why would I do a crazy thing like that? o_O
  3. P

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia [Brute Force Prevails! Ponyville Wins!] [8-29-11]

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia [Brute Force Prevails! Ponyville Wins!] [8-29 Ponyville wins, quite ~swag. gg all ^_^
  4. P

Charizard's signature move

Charizard used Nail Flick by ~Monochras on deviantART Need I say more?
  5. P

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia [Brute Force Prevails! Ponyville Wins!] [8-29-11]

Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [DAY 3: FALL OF A FURRY FRIEND] [8-13-11] I'll be unable to play anymore. Goodbye and good luck to everyone and to my sub.
  6. P

Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [Night 2: THE FIRST SHOT] [8-12-11] This was not what was intended. An ally dead. But can you blame me for trying? Instead of sitting back and idling? These 24 hour phases are constraining For possible refuting. We have little direction With no inspection...
  7. P

Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [Day 2: WAR OF THE PONIES] [8-10-11] Pardon me, I just clicked names of people in no specific order on the userlist and clicked "Find all posts" until I ran into someone who hasn't been posting here. Unvote: TLZ, Vote: DrumBeats works as well. DrumBeats, speak up...
  8. P

Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [Day 2: WAR OF THE PONIES] [8-10-11] In that case, you're adorable. Edit: There is a user that claims to be Twilight Sparkle, if you are the actual Twilight Sparkle and want to counterclaim, say so.
  9. P

Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [Day 2: WAR OF THE PONIES] [8-10-11] Is TLZ even a selectable option, since supposedly she disappeared. If we can, vote: TLZ. Can a host clarify on this matter? If we can't vote TLZ, then looking through the player list, I would like to suggest Plasfyre be up for a...
  10. P

Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [Day 1: THE DAY SHALL LAST FOREVER! Until Night] [8-8-11 No rhyming this time. As of now there are currently... 6 mafia. 15 allies. 15 allies to me, meaning it doesn't count myself. Looks like things didn't change, since this is the same count as last time. 6 VS...
  11. P

Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [Day 2: WAR OF THE PONIES] [8-10-11] This is based on an assumption, one that says such a role even exists amongst our competition. Furthermore, I am able to provide a count of current mafia and allies. Hold on, I'll do so before next sunrise, or even before...
  12. P

Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [Day 2: WAR OF THE PONIES] [8-10-11] Since we know Hellion's role PM Maybe we can all safely claim to him? And with these claims He can perhaps figure out the evil names.
  13. P

Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [Day 1: THE DAY SHALL LAST FOREVER! Until Night] [8-8-11 There sure is a lot of controversy. I guess that can happen when we are all horsy. If I counted right TLZ had the most votes. brb, eating some oats. But the pony wasn't banished. Instead, she vanished. Like...
  14. P

Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [Day 1: THE DAY SHALL LAST FOREVER! Until Night] [8-8-11 Is this a confession I see? The person seems like a good choice currently. Vote: Thunder Lord Z Furthermore, I have some gained information to share. Currently, there are 6 mafia and 15 allies in this...
  15. P

Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [Day 1: THE DAY SHALL LAST FOREVER! Until Night] [8-8-11 I'm back for post number two. Sometimes coming up with rhymes is hard out of the blue. But I think I'm done for today. At least it's not an essay.
  16. P

Re: MLP: Friendship is Mafia [Day 1: THE DAY SHALL LAST FOREVER! Until Night] [8-8-11 It's Day 1 and I'm reading some posts. First, I'd like to thank two people: the hosts, Who are holding this game for our fun Although I'm sure I'm sure they find joy reading our replies one by one Regardless...
  17. P

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia [Night 0] [8-7-11] I have received my role indeed.
  18. P

Last Poster Wins [v5]

All I do is win.
  19. P

Rate the Signature Above You v2

I think your sig is just swell! 9/10
  20. P

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia [Now Taking Signups] [8-7-11] "Friendship is Mafia" I thought that was funny. Also, can I be in?
Back
Top Bottom