Search results for query: *

• Users: Ebail
  • Order by date
  1. Ebail

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Duran Duran - "Lonely in Your Nightmare"
  2. Ebail

Huey Lewis & The News - "I Want A New Drug"
  3. Ebail

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

I keep finding shiny Scyther. I found yet another one today when I went to get my coffee before work. Almost has me thinking my game is bugged.
  4. Ebail

I had a super shiny day today. I was in the back all day at work checking deliveries, so naturally I spent enough time on Go. First it started with a shiny Scyther this morning (more on that at the end of the post), and then around lunch time I ran into a shiny Darumaka (just a few days after...
  5. Ebail

First Hall of Fame Team?

Really making me think back far on this one. Going all the way back to 2000 here for this one way back in Yellow. Let's see, that team was Nidoking (which as a side note would also go on to become my first level 100 Pokemon as well before I'd stopped playing Yellow in favor of going through...
  6. Ebail

Duran Duran - "Hungry Like the Wolf"
  7. Ebail

Who's in Your Avatar?

Rainier Wolfcastle from The Simpsons. Specially the episode when he was talking about his new movie, McBain: Let's Get Silly
  8. Ebail

Alice Cooper - "No More Mr. Nice Guy"
  9. Ebail

Do you have any siblings?

Sooooooo I have 6 brothers. It ranges from the oldest being 15 years old than me, then me having one younger, who is a year and a half younger than me. Growing up it had it's advantages, and disadvantages. I'd always had someone to talk with, or do stuff like watch sports together, or play games...
  10. Ebail

Billy Idol - "Rebel Like You"
  11. Ebail

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Continuing through my playthrough of Arceus I was training up a Goomy to evolve and fill out more dex entries, while doing that I ended up running into a group of 3 Golduck to face at the same time. Let me just say I sure am glad they make sure you know it's a shiny by having the symbol next to...
  12. Ebail

What video games are you playing now?

Been playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for the last few months since I'd started a new file. Finally got my character to level 95 to unlock Super Saiyan Blue Evolved, and am now working on all the branches that you can do of the Infinite History Saga. Beyond that when I've had my Switch loaded up...
  13. Ebail

Do you like your favorite Pokémon's shiny palette?

Yeah, I do like the shiny design of Nidoking. I do enjoy how it's color is a match along side of a regular Nidoqueen. Though conversely it does make me a bit sad that Nidoqueen's shiny doesn't match the normal color of a Nidoking.
  14. Ebail

Billy Idol - "Daytime Drama"
  15. Ebail

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I've been looking at my pile of like 75% completed games, and decided I was going to go back and finish up all the missions, and fully fill out the Pokedex of my Legends Arceus game. While hunting around working on filling out entries in it I ended up coming across, and successfully caught a...
  16. Ebail

So I hadn't played in years. Almost 4 years to be exact. Right about before I started working at my job full time, but due to the recent re-arrival of a boss I used to play with in the past coming back to where I work he got me loading it up again, which is fine since I do most of my playing...
  17. Ebail

Ozzy Osbourne + Motorhead - "Hellraiser"
  18. Ebail

Duran Duran - "A View to a Kill"
  19. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Well since I finally managed to finish jump through so many hoops, and successfully purchase a PS5 though waiting for it to arrive is another test now too figured it'd be good to get a few games in the house ahead of time for it to play whenever it arrives. Got Resident Evil Village, and Madden 22
  20. Ebail

Duran Duran - "New Moon on Monday"
Back
Top Bottom