Search results for query: *

1. A

SwSh What you would add to the Galar Dex?

Slaking paired with Weezing is gonna be SO much fun
  2. A

SwSh What you would add to the Galar Dex?

Slakoth line so I can murder everyone with him and Weezing
  3. A

SwSh Changes/Additions you would make in an update to SwSh

Well besides bringing back the Natdex and a few of the move removed (like Return and Pursuit and maybe a reworked HP) -get rid of the incense needed for breeding it makes no sense in the first place -have all evolution lines have their own unique egg design with certain lines (the Nidoran...
  4. A

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Does anyone know where you get the Applin evolution apples in Hammerlock?
  5. A

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

I really love how unapologetically BRITISH it XD but I'm naming my pokemon after people from Arthurian Legends
  6. A

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

How do you get Hidden Ability pokemon?
  7. A

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

I'm really liking the game just got Scorbunny and learning British slang lol
  8. A

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

I meant derpiness damn autocorrect I just find his ridiculously oversized head silly and cute
  9. A

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

I think Chewtle is adorable I find his deepness charming
  10. A

SwSh Game Freak "Lied"?

I believe Home is supposed to be like a nexus for trading battling and other features.
  11. A

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Guess there wasn't to much water this time
  12. A

Honestly I cant wait for the games to come out so we can move on from this mess. This entire lead up has been exhausting and kinda made me hate the fandom honestly it's way to toxic
  13. A

I dont know of we'll get a third version I mean we got move tutors (via TR's) and Eternius already plays a role in the story things usually reserved for 3rd versions
  14. A

At the end of the day it's a game one mainly aimed at kid. Getting extremely emotional over it is not worth it. There are things I'm not happy about (the animation stuff and the technical stuff are things I dont really care about) honestly I really dislike the dex size and the removal of certain...
  15. A

I mean incences have other effects just remove the need for them in breeding also are Espeon and Umbreon still friendship based? Because we do have Sun ang Moon Stones
  16. A

Maybe Maybe but with baby pokemon being able to be caught in the wild (and a large amount of them being gone) they can easily justify removing the incense for breeding
  17. A

I hope they removes it if they are going to change evolution methods they can get rid of incense because I always found the idea stupid
  18. A

I'm curious since they changed the evolutions for some pokemon anyone know if they also removed the incense mechanism for breeding?
  19. A

We domt really know that? Pokemon tend to be harder than normal plants it's likely they were imported by a Galarian Queen and eventually became widespread. That aren't native kg anything they could count as an invasive species
Back
Top Bottom