• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Oblivion
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. O

Why Pokemon?

The question I ask is simple: Why do you play the Pokemon games? What about them draws you in, whether you're a veteran player or a newbie? I play the games because, as sappy as it is, they hold a special place in my heart. FireRed was one of my first childhood gaming experiences, and the...
  2. O

Do you think you would be an interesting main character?

Some people have interesting personalities. Some people have very interesting personalities. And while we often degrade ourselves for being boring and uninteresting, I'd like to ask you all a question of self-reflection and a healthy dose of indulgence in your character, be it good, bad, or...
  3. O

Secrets of the Requiem Forest - OOC Discussion and General Chat Thread

Want to comment on current events? Want to collaborate with your fellow RPers on a particular event of some sort? Want to predict what happens next? Or do you just want to talk about how your day was? Any and all out-of-character discussion for the participants of the RP Secrets of the...
  4. O

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest

The Azurian exploration guild stood proudly in the northeastern corner of the town called Azuria, the members inside awaiting the new arrivals with a mixture of anticipation and apprehension. Two Gallades stood on opposite sides of the guild's front gates, acting as guards. The townspeople...
  5. O

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Secrets of Requiem Forest (Sign-Ups Closed)

A massive wooded land, named after the inexplicable, haunting singing that often come from it. It sprawls across the rather small town of Azuria. It has a river that flows through the town, occasionally leaving objects of interest. The Requiem Forest is a place often spoken of in hushed...
  6. O

The Bulbagarden RPG Awards - Voting

Now that nominations have been received, it's time for the voting! But, before we get into that, you probably want to know what the nominations are! So, without further ado, the nominations for the Bulbagarden Summer RPG Awards are as follows: Best Character - Anthony Briarwood (The Half...
  7. O

NytMayr Productions: Music Born From Dreams, And Turned To Nightmares

Greetings and salutations, fellow Bulbagardeners. This is Oblivion, moderator of the RPing forum, here to share a motley of musical compositions that I've made in my spare time, under the alias of NytMayr. Yes, I don't just write dark and morbid stories, I write songs, too. Having been...
  8. O

John de Lancie to Return to My Little Pony - Discussion

So, it has been stated in a couple of different places that John de Lancie, the former voice of none other than myself, has done more work in the My Little Pony franchise, and at this point, this news is all but confirmed. And now, we shall discuss what exactly this means for the future. In...
  9. O

The Hitchhiker's Guide to Roleplaying V2

Greetings and salutations. This is Oblivion, your friendly RPing moderator, here with a collection of resources that may prove valuable to new visitors to our little corner of the forums. This is a list of different guides, compiled into various Google Docs for matters of convenience...
  10. O

Nigrum Chronicles I - Castle Vermiculus

Greetings and salutations! To those of you who have been fortunate enough to receive this letter, you have been formally invited to none other than Castle Vermiculus, my home and main headquarters for the company that I run. I have long since been without any business partners, and I have...
  11. O

MATURE: BLACKOUT

BLACKOUT (Banner in Progress) PROLOGUE Darkness. A force that has struck uncertainty, doubt, fear, into the heart of man since the beginning. But, what we have discovered, is that man does not fear the darkness itself. No, man fears what might grow from that darkness, what is concealed in...
  12. O

Winter 2011 RPG Awards - Nomination Thread

Welcome, welcome, one and all, to the Nomination Thread for the 1st Biannual Roleplaying Games Awards! First and foremost, here are the four golden rules that you must follow with your nominations. 1. You cannot nominate yourself. 2. Each user is only allowed one nomination per category, and...
  13. O

Guerra Colosseum (Oblivion, Renewal, and Roserade299909)

Renewal Roserade299909 GUERRA COLOSSEUM "When there is life, there will always be war." The Guerra Colosseum. An illegal gladiator competition, where new challengers are acquired through means of blackmail, kidnapping, and other such tactics. The Colosseum is all about pure brutality...
  14. O

Gladius - A Harry Potter Private RP {Oblivion and Corruption)

Zaar stood in a train station, carrying a single suitcase and ignoring the confused stares of passerby, due to his black robe making him stand out like a sore thumb. He silently glanced around with his crimson-red eyes, before calmly walking into what appeared to be a stone wall, but he found...
  15. O

TEEN: Journey of Johto: A Literary Version of a Pokemon HeartGold Nuzlocke Run

Alright, so maybe this story will finally come to completion. It's definitely looking promising. This story is rated Teen for language more than anything else. I will do my best to spice things up as much as I can, but keep in mind that this is based on a Nuzlocke run, so there's only so much...
  16. O

Alpha and Omega - RP Lounge

This is where you can give ideas and/or suggestions about the RP, discuss the RP, or discuss whatever else you guys feel like discussing. Socialize away! To start things off, I'll announce that today was my last day of school. So that means more sun, more activities, and, most importantly...
  17. O

Alpha and Omega - A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay (Start-Up)

Team Alpha and Team Omega. Two exploration teams, but they have been fierce rivals since they were formed. Founded by two brothers, a sibling rivalry soon escalated into just short of a war. In the instance that the two teams collided, the results were catastrophic. Throughout the years...
  18. O

Alpha and Omega - A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay

Team Alpha and Team Omega. Two exploration teams, but they have been fierce rivals since they were formed. Founded by two brothers, a sibling rivalry soon escalated into just short of a war. In the instance that the two teams collided, the results were catastrophic. Throughout the years...
  19. O

MATURE: Virus (SuBuWriMo)

VIRUS SEARCHING FOLDER "Table of Contents"... SEARCH COMPLETE. 3 FILES FOUND. 00 PROLOGUE 01 NEO.EXE 02 NUMBER NOT FOUND PROLOGUE It was genius. A truly outstanding piece of technology, that would revolutionize the region, no, the world. It was the ROC, or Region-Operating Computer...
  20. O

Contest Darkrai vs. Zekrom

Two Pokemon. Zekrom being the embodiment of Yin, which is generally associated with all things dark and evil, and Darkrai being the embodiment of nightmares, as well as showing plenty of evil in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. Who has a better appearance? Who is more useful in combat? Who's...
Back
Top Bottom