Search results for query: *

• Users: Enzap
  • Order by date
  1. Enzap

Rules Bulbagarden Forum Rules (Last Updated: April 6, 2024)

It's an old warning from before we revamped the rules. It's since been repurposed as the Disruptive Posting rule, but it used to be much more strict when we had more activity and dealt with a lot more spam in general.
  2. Enzap

Rules Bulbagarden Forum Rules (Last Updated: April 6, 2024)

Yes, making a new thread for your comic is perfectly fine. From the Art Gallery Rules: 2. Only make one thread for your artwork. Just make a new post in it if you have new artwork to show. You can make a separate thread if you do various different forms of art (e.g. drawing and making videos)...
  3. Enzap

Notice Staff Chart (Last Updated March 29, 2024)

Oh wow it's been a while since we've used this thread for announcements. But this seems like the best place to throw this. It's been several years since we've had someone dedicated to being our Head Administrator full time, so I am very glad to announce that @colours will now be serving in this...
  4. Enzap

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

I've locked replies on this thread, and it will be archived in approximately 24 hours. We do appreciate the feedback, but it has gotten repetitive to the point where we don't feel like we still need this thread dedicated to it anymore. If you have any further feedback or questions, you are...
  5. Enzap

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

I think colours's last post made it pretty clear we're open to feedback on this, and even though I was not very involved in the planning and execution of this event (I was actually on something of a leave of absence to take care of some irl stuff) I do appreciate reading your thoughts, both...
  6. Enzap

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

I'm a big fan of your signature lol
  7. Enzap

Ask the poster below a question

I used to just make it my own name, but now I either name it after a theme (like if I'm naming all of my Pokémon after characters from a show or something) or I just default to the name Zorldo. Would you rather explore space or the ocean floor?
  8. Enzap

Roast the user above's favorite Pokemon!

Useless Pokémon with bad stats, bad moves, and a bad ability. Carnivine is just lucky it's cute Slurpuff
  9. Enzap

Guess the Next User to Post V2

How did you know I'm secretly 8 cats in a trenchcoat dig
  10. Enzap

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Chandelure
  11. Enzap

Nickname the user above you.

dawg
  12. Enzap

I've been here since RM:5 :fingergunz:
  13. Enzap

...... I actually had no idea it was the thread's birthday I was just being random. Maybe I've just been here so long it's become a part of my DNA
  14. Enzap

happy birthday
  15. Enzap

Bulbagarden Academy Quiz (RESULTS ANNOUNCED)

Apologies for the delay folks. Our lovely artist @SuperSiriusXIII created the commemorative badges as our prizes for each category. The badges should appear on the winners' profiles soon, and you can display it by pressing the megaphone button next to the badge you want under the Badges tab. Let...
  16. Enzap

One quick correction, @Quasar_Catfish also scored a 10/10 on the Biology portion, meaning they also ended up with a score of 98%. Apologies Quasar for the confusion there.
  17. Enzap

Threadmarks: Results

Grading is complete! Below is the list of top students who received the highest scores in each category. Biology (10/10) @SadisticMystic @ExLight @milkshayke @bugb0y @Arylett Charnoa @CyberWorldCatgirl Math (9/10) @SadisticMystic @ExLight @FreshBakedDread @Quasar_Catfish History...
  18. Enzap

Threadmarks: Art Answers

Time is up! Responses for the Art portion of this quiz are now closed. Click the spoiler below to reveal the answers. Academy staff are now grading your responses. We will update you with the final results as soon as they are available.
  19. Enzap

Threadmarks: Art Questions

Time is up! Responses for the Language portion of this quiz are now closed. Click the spoiler below to reveal the answers. Below are the questions for the Art portion of this quiz. You have 48 hours to submit your answers as a private message to @Clavell, @TheCapsFan, and @iono. If you have...
Back
Top Bottom