Search results for query: *

1. Necrozma

Thoughts on the truth regarding Lillie and UB-01 (Minor Spoilers)?

While I wish it would have turned out that Lillie had some connection to Nihilego, I also appreciate the fact that Game Freak intentionally trolled us. Well done!
  2. Necrozma

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Yeah, if this is true, we seem to be a looking at a third version for Sun and Moon. There will definitely be changes.
  3. Necrozma

Generation IV Remake Speculation

The whole point of Mega Evolution and Z-moves is that humans and Pokemon with a strong enough connection can give rise to greater power than ordinary wild Pokemon can. In other words, humans have something magical that allows the Pokemon to reach their full potential, to go beyond the ordinary...
  4. Necrozma

Favourite Ultra Beast?

Mine is Nihilego. I love the alien-like design and it has a pretty neat typing combo.
  5. Necrozma

[Spoilers] Multiple Pokemon Universes Theory

To me it's not as much about Zinnia saying it as it is about Game Freak bothering to include that particular kind of statement into the games.
  6. Necrozma

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Can I just say that this is a brilliant idea? I always wanted them to do something regarding Dialga and Palkia's abilities. Perhaps temporal/spatial distortions (for whatever reason) have caused the Sinnoh region to become intertwined with Alola (the possible reason being the Ultra Beasts)...
  7. Necrozma

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Source?
  8. Necrozma

(Spoilers) The fate of Nebby?

This whole thread just makes me more frustrated about the fact that Lillie didn't keep Nebby. <_> IMO, Nebby should have gone with Lillie and the player character could have gotten the random Cosmog from other world either way.
  9. Necrozma

Is anyone disappointed about the lack of evolutions to old Pokémon?

I COMPLETELY disagree. Most of the new evolutions from gen 4 were great in my opinion and it sucks we aren't getting more of them.
  10. Necrozma

[SPOILERS] The story of Sun&Moon

I actually find it kinda awful how far Game Freak went with some of the Pokedex entries. It's like they tried too hard to be edgy. I mean seriously: Primeape gets so angry that it dies a result? What the hell????
  11. Necrozma

What are your favorite types and what do you like about them?

Grass and Ice. Grass because I love the grass type Pokemon in general and I love the color green. There's just something about the grass types that draws me to then. And I like Ice because I love winter and cold weather in general and ice just looks so damn cool.
  12. Necrozma

I agree that it should be considered non-canonical. If it were canonical, that would mean we'd wind up with two Lunala, which doesn't make any sense. And yes, it definitely makes Lillie not keeping Nebby an easier pill to swallow.
  13. Necrozma

Pokemon Game in 2017

Solar Eclipse and Lunar Eclipse forms? Due to some unnatural phenomenon, the world of Pokemon Sun is stuck in a solar eclipse and the world of Pokemon Moon is stuck in a lunar eclipse? Perhaps this triggers new forms of Lycanroc? Sounds better to me than evening and morning forms at the very...
  14. Necrozma

Pokemon Game in 2017

More hints that we're getting some sort of third version?
  15. Necrozma

Ash's classmates/companions.

The overall presence of the Trial Captains is what's confusing me. They have their insignia on them, implying they are now Captains (or studying to become Captains?). If they aren't Captains, then why did the character designers for the anime bother leaving the insignia? Did they just...
  16. Necrozma

Mallow is the perfect elder sibling figure and she's a cook. Pikaclone becomes unnecessary and it is time they did away with that tradition. Rotomdex is likely becoming the next 'mascot Pokemon' seeing how it will be next to Ash all the time so a Pikaclone/Togademaru will be unnecessary. My...
  17. Necrozma

Her rant at Lillie was definitely due to the influence of the neurotoxins, however she most definitely was infected while in Ultra Space. The main reason I believe that is if you check this video from 1:52 mark and beyond, you will see Lusamine appear seemingly out of nowhere together with...
  18. Necrozma

I fail to see how the advertisement was misleading. They promised us more comedy and more slapstick - they delivered. However, only a single page of a CoroCoro magazine mentions that Ash's goal is to graduate. Where the heck do you get the 'they hyped Ash's graduation' from? Where did they hype...
  19. Necrozma

Will SM have a low number of major battles?

XY's main issue was that it shoved all of its Mega Evolution focus into a series of specials, which obviously wasn't nearly enough to showcase all of the Mega Evolutions, whereas SM itself will be showcasing the Z-moves. 100+ episodes is more than enough to showcase all of the Z-moves. Also...
  20. Necrozma

I'm not sure what you're talking about. In the character list, Lillie is above the Trial Captains. Usually the characters of most importance come first. For example, Ash, Dawn, Brock etc. The fact she is so high up with Ash indicates she is one of the most important characters. Trial Captains...
Back
Top Bottom