Search results for query: *

1. Alolan Ninetales

Name: Talia Grace (Last name is a placeholder for now unless I can't find anything better) Age: 24 Appearance: Skills: She is versed in magic, but not well versed in all of it. Her natural talent of being able to absorb book information made it easy for her to learn magic as a child, but by...
  2. Alolan Ninetales

Just a friendly reminder that if you're interested in joining the RP, you need to make sure it's known. Otherwise, this isn't the correct place to be posting introduction messages, or anything unrelated to the RP itself. We have a general chat thread for that. :)
  3. Alolan Ninetales

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

That Necrozma form looks just like Hercules Kabuterimon from Digimon in all honesty.
  4. Alolan Ninetales

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I honestly want to believe that Irving guy is trolling. I mean there's a chance we could get a UB that we haven't seen yet, but I'm not buying the rest. lol
  5. Alolan Ninetales

Early picks for your US/UM team?

This isn't a set-in-stone team I have in mind, but just one I'm throwing around temporarily. Ultra Sun Team (minus starter since I haven't decided on it yet) Alolan Ninetales Kantonian Ninetales (breed one from Sun and bank it then transfer to Ultra Sun) or Larvesta if that fails...
  6. Alolan Ninetales

Totem... Stickers!?

Honestly, I think the only thing Totem Pokemon are gonna do is just be for aesthetic purposes. There's a chance they could get a stat increase, but since it's not being used in a trial, I doubt it. Since Totem Lurantis is gonna be available in Ultra Sun, and Salazzle in Ultra Moon, I wonder if...
  7. Alolan Ninetales

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

Also guys, don't be afraid to post your sign ups! You'll never know unless you try, and it's better to have tried than to not try at all. :)
  8. Alolan Ninetales

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

Baconator.
  9. Alolan Ninetales

You can start by making your way into your dorm if you'd like :)
  10. Alolan Ninetales

Now I ain't that mean. Though I did consider heatmor.
  11. Alolan Ninetales

@Warrior of Fire You can start by going to your dorm (It will be just you for the time being), and your starter will be... Tepig.
  12. Alolan Ninetales

Start Ups Snowpoint Academy

Alexis went to her room. Much to her surprise, she wasn't assigned a roommate. She just sat her luggage down and plopped down onto her bed. Her Magnemite, still unnamed, levitated about. This could be a good thing, but she could only imagine growing more lonely as time went on.
  13. Alolan Ninetales

Okay, once everyone gets settled in I'll get the next day started (and get the new student into the rp). :)
  14. Alolan Ninetales

@AnimePsyclone Sure! Feel free to sign up! :) @Warrior of Fire Accepted! Sorry I didn't get to this sooner! I didn't get notifications.
  15. Alolan Ninetales

Alexis nervously made her way to the area where the Pokeballs were being presented. She stated her name, and a Pokeball was given to her. She released it, and the red light took form of a Magnemite. Upon first impressions, Alexis had no idea what to say or feel. This wasn't anything she...
  16. Alolan Ninetales

Sorry for delaying again! My grandmother had a medical emergency so I wasn't able to post yesterday or today. I know I've been doing bad as a GM and I take full responsibility for that, and I apologize. I haven't given up on this rp, and one way or another, there should be a post up by Monday...
  17. Alolan Ninetales

Yeah it's fine haze.
  18. Alolan Ninetales

Alexis just kept to herself as she looked down at her boots. A woman with crimson curls and dark brown eyes made her way to the auditorium. She smiled as she saw V and Mina. "Hello V," she greeted, "Hello, Mina. Are you ready to get this year started?"
  19. Alolan Ninetales

Accepted! The RP has started, so if you have reservations, they're still good! Just let me know when the sign ups have been posted! :)
  20. Alolan Ninetales

all battles, contests, etc. will be anime style. Also, you can arrive by bus, walk, or already be there and be walking into the auditorium. You could go by plane, but you'd have to go by bus as well. I do hope that helped!
Back
Top Bottom