• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. matt0044

Caption the Screenshot! (V2)

Coral: "Too bad it's Sunday, the Brave Olivine would've been full tomorrow. Unless their atheists..." Friede: "Look, I can see their parachutes. They're okay! Invisible but okay."
  2. matt0044

Rayquaza: "...oops..."
  3. matt0044

Dot: "My recording equipment! My PokeTube Career is over!" Frede: "Nice to know some of us have our priorities straight..."
  4. matt0044

So we're sure that Coral isn't Iono's estranged sister?
  5. matt0044

"By you discomfort combined, I am CAPTAIN PLANET's second cousin, thrice removed."
  6. matt0044

"BAM!LOOKITDATBACONSIZZL'!"
  7. matt0044

"Everybody say, "Hello Spriggy!" Who likes flowers in the sun? Or a party just for one? It's Spriggy! Sprigatito! "Who will invite her friends along so they can hear her sing a song? It's Spriggy! Sprigatitio! "If you don't know where she lives, you might've missed her. With the Brave Olivine...
  8. matt0044

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! vague german-like opera singing"
  9. matt0044

Corviknight flies over here "One day..."
  10. matt0044

"I... feel so seen..."
  11. matt0044

"Liko. This is the Miraculous of the Terapagos which grants you the power of Safety. You must use it for the greater good."
  12. matt0044

"Sprigatito, TAKE ROOT!"
  13. matt0044

"Hey, we're insured for this, right?"
  14. matt0044

EVERYONE: Digi-Tail Fusion: Quest For The Code Crown PILOT

LAST CHAPTER FOR PILOT. LEAVE THOUGHTS FOR A POTENTIAL FULL CROSSOVER. MAY BE A WHILE. CAN'T RUSH GOOD ART. Just when it seems like all is lost, trust a Fairy Tail wizard to pull off a miraculous comeback with the power of friendship. Chapter 7: Act As One Story Adapted From Riku Sanjo...
  15. matt0044

"As I've heard, a cat's pallette finds the avian flavor best when roasted. Pray my curiousity isn't piqued..."
  16. matt0044

Shoutmon's resistance is on the ropes before Lisanna works her magic. Chapter 6: Don't Think, Feel Original Story By Riku Sanjo Dialogue Adapted from Monica Rial, Jessie James Grelle and Mark Ryan -Earthland X782, Six Days Later- It was sunset by the time they got out in the woods near...
  17. matt0044

Lisanna is swept up into a war that she had never signed up for. But could the Fairy Tail wizard in her actually desert? Chapter 5: No Longer Of This World Original Story by Riku Sanjo Adapted Dialogue by Mark Ryan, Monica Rial and Jessie James Grelle -Earthland, Year X782- They heard the...
  18. matt0044

Tragedy morphs into a miracle nearly seamlessly. That is, if Lisanna choose to follow her destiny... Chapter 4: A Fairy Flies To Another World Adapted Dialogue By Monica Rial and Tyler Walker The pain was so immense and came so quickly that it had all but looped all the way back to feeling...
  19. matt0044

Fairy Tail wizards have known tragedy in their lives but it didn't make this fateful day hurt any less. Chapter 3: The Death Of Lisanna Strauss Story by Hiro Mashima Adapted Dialogue by Monica Rial and Clint Bickham It was already an orange dusk in the skies when it had begun. "Darkness...
  20. matt0044

Elfman feel the need to prove himself as good as his big sister. That was his first mistake. Chapter 2: The Beast Takes Over Lisanna barely paid attention to the trees flying by her while she sat in the train compartment and stared at the Data Card once more. It was dead as a door nail but...
Back
Top Bottom