Search results for query: *

• Users: Zolar
  • Order by date
  1. Zolar

The Requests Thread

Hi, so yeah. I have a bit of a odd request. I need a picture of a beard, preferably cartoonish, dressed up like a politician would, i.e. suit, tie, etc. I suppose that a beard like this would be best, but feel free to do it however. Pretty much anything will be great and size, and for the most...
  2. Zolar

Slender Syndrome [A Slenderman/Silent Hill RP] (SU/Discussion)

I wish you luck, good sir.
  3. Zolar

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition I was wondering, what is this called? Like, the style in which Charizard is outlined/whatever makes it glow. I've been curious on what it is called and how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tutorials give you bonus points and a cookie. Thanks!
  4. Zolar

[RP] Digimon: The Reckoning

IC: Halas Zolarinski | Guilmon | Veemon Location: Naples, Florida, United States Role: True DigiDestined Just when I thought that WereGarurumon was down and out for the count, its two hind legs shoot out and hit me square in the chest. I fly back a good couple of yards and and shocked in what...
  5. Zolar

IC: Halas Zolarinski | Guilmon | Veemon Location: Naples, Florida, United States Role: True DigiDestined The Tyrannomon's nose was crushed like a can as I smash my shield into it. I hear a loud sound that reminds me of rushing water. I look back to see at least a half a dozen to a dozen of...
  6. Zolar

This or That! (Pokemon)

Ice. Gen 1 or Gen 5?
  7. Zolar

IC: Halas Zolarinski | Guilmon | Veemon Location: Naples, Florida, United States Role: True DigiDestined Crystal-clear water crashes against the sandy beach while two, lone teenagers sit on it watching the golden sun sink into the horizon. Birds are chirping and there are a few dolphins...
  8. Zolar

Digimon: The Reckoning

Dog of Hellsing; I can make him single to make it more fun. xD
  9. Zolar

Digimon: The Reckoning

Name: Halas Zolarinski Gender: Male Age: 17 Role: True Digi-Destined Description: Halas has brown hair which goes down just to his eyebrows and a sharp jawline. He has striking, electric blue eyes. He is well-built, after playing sports for so many years and working out nearly every day. He is...
  10. Zolar

Trapinch Giveaway!

I have all Johto starters I can trade you for one.
  11. Zolar

Looking for Shiny Vulpix

I'm on now and probably will be for a couple more hours if you have it ready.
  12. Zolar

Looking for Shiny Vulpix

Nope sounds good, I will be on around 5-9pm CST tomorrow
  13. Zolar

Looking for Shiny Vulpix

I am looking for a shiny, preferably female, Vulpix. I have all of the Gen II and Gen V starters. My FC is 1506-8873-8190
  14. Zolar

Restarting Diamond --Clearing Out PC Boxes

Can I get that Chansey? My Black FC: 1506-8873-8190
  15. Zolar

Giveaway!!-Piplups,Dratini,Treeko and More!!!

Can I have these if you have them left? ~Charmander ~Mudkip ~Treecko
  16. Zolar

Giving away all starters( including pikachu and Eevee) w/ EXP shares

Re: Giving away gen II, III and V starters w/ XP shares anybody want some? pokedax_e Thanks for the quick, easy trade man!
  17. Zolar

Re: Giving away gen II, III and V starters w/ XP shares anybody want some? pokedax_e Ok, I shall see you in a bit.
  18. Zolar

Re: Giving away gen II, III and V starters w/ XP shares anybody want some? pokedax_e Whenever you are available.
  19. Zolar

Re: Giving away gen II, III and V starters w/ XP shares anybody want some? Is there any way I can get one of each gen II starter? My FC is: 1506-8873-8190
  20. Zolar

Lotad

I'm also looking for a cyndaquil if anyone has one :p
Back
Top Bottom