Search results for query: *

1. C

Do you have a "feel-good" game?

Grand Theft Auto IV is this to me since nothing can clam me down and make me happy like running over people and shotting the crap out of cops.
  2. C

What video games are you playing now?

I'v been playing alot of GTA IV lately.
  3. C

Baby's Named A Bad, Bad Thing

There is a doctor in my town who has the name "Mike Hunt". Its best not to say his whole name out loud. Also there is this
  4. C

Where do you draw inspiration from?

As a guitarist the person who made me want to get into guitar playing was David Gilmour( guitarist for Pink Floyd), I base alot of my style around his playing and also I got into doing longer and more prog sounding songs because of him. Another big inspiration for me was Buckethead. I remember...
  5. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Soothsayer"-Buckethead.
  6. C

FPS fans ruining the game experience?

I don't see how FPS is ruining gaming. RPGs are still very popular in NA/Europe and there are lots of people like me who both enjoy FPS and RPGs. Also not every FPS is just the same as the last with some new graphics. Just look at Halo ODST to Halo Reach. Both of the games have very...
  7. C

Do you ever look back at your old posts and

I find anything I posted here in the first 4 months after I joined embarassing as hell.
  8. C

Which Era of Disney Do You Like the Most?

The Disney Renaissance because The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, The Lion King and Aladdin are some of my favorite movies of all time.
  9. C

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

The Room. I am a fan of bad movies so I had to see this one. And damn it was the worst freaking movie I have ever seen in my whole life! The acting was just horrible and the plot was even worse. Everything single thing about this movie sucked. And that is why I found it to be so good. It was...
  10. C

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Windy,cold and raining =/.
  11. C

Closer to the Heart- Rush
  12. C

Memes you dislike?

Some of the My Little Pony FIM memes I think are getting boring/annoying such as "cupcakes"(I read it and did not find it that scary/distrubing) and "20% cooler in 10 seconds flat". Also I hate the game, worst fucking meme ever!
  13. C

How would you feel for an Earthbound remake?

I would love if they had a Earthbound/mother remake for the 3DS with Mother 1+2+3 in one cart. But the games has alot of copyright problems so that is the big thing that is keeping the Earthbound/Mother games being re-released in N.A ever again.
  14. C

Facebook change. Like or hate?

I hate it only because all I see on Facebook now is "OMG FACEBOOK CHANGED AGAIN AND IT SUXXS SOOOO MUCH AND I WANT THE OLD 1 BACK!!!11 ;,(</3" and crap like that from alot of my friends. About the change it self, I don't care since I only go on Facebook for about 1 min a day.
  15. C

How My Day Rocked!

Got off school with no homework. Just sat in my bed for a few hours listining to some music and just relaxing for the first time in a few weeks =).
  16. C

Do you have a catchphrase?

I have alot of them. 1. OH GOD ANYTHING BUT _____! 2.No.. just no. 3.Give me ______ and you shall be rewarded. 4.WHAT.THE.HELL?! 5.SCREW _______ IM GOING TO _______!
  17. C

What are you wearing right now?

A yellow and green Australia t-shirt and some dark blue jeans.
  18. C

"Heaven and Hell"- Black Sabbath.
  19. C

"Child in Time"- Deep Purple.
  20. C

About those people who hate Nintendo.

Not everyone who play FPSs cares only about the graphics. I will admit that there are some people in the Cod/Halo fandom that do take the graphics of the game far too seriously and ignore stuff such as game play. But not everyone who likes those games are like that, not even a majority are. I...
Back
Top Bottom