Search results for query: *

• Users: Dieter
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dieter

SwSh Curry Dex Recipes

So, after making all these kinds of curry in Shield, I got a massive craving for it earlier this week and made some Spicy Burger-Steak Curry myself. I was wondering if anyone else had attempted to make any of the curry variations yet? Additionally, I just found this video of Masudi and Ohmori...
  2. Dieter

Are there any type combinations/concepts you want to see in future games?

With currently 807 Pokemon in existence (which does not even include form variants, such as regional variant and megas), a lot of type combinations and concepts have been covered already. Nonetheless, we still have a lot of type combinations that are (near) unique, only used by legendaries or...
  3. Dieter

LF: Anorith

It's the last Pokémon I need to see to complete the Hoenn pokédex. I don't particularly care about stats/gender/ability, I really just want to complete my dex. Alternatively, a Claw Fossil would work too I've got about 400 entries in my Ndex, so I can get a fair amount of stuff, but Ive nothing...
  4. Dieter

Dieter's Excellent Mystery Egg Service

DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES ON HIATUS TILL FURTHER NOTICE I noticed someone asking for some eggs for a Mystery Egg Run a while back, and I thought it would be fun to set up some Mystery Egg trades, either for people who are doing a challenge like the one above, or simply just want to get a...
  5. Dieter

Start Ups An unlikely band of travellers

Argan; sableyed; Plot overview Rules&Guidelines "I think I see a house over there! Bet I'll be there first!" And off she was, ponytail trailing after her and sneakers causing little clouds of dust to rise on the dirt road. For a moment, Graham’s pace faltered, but then he quickly ran after...
  6. Dieter

Hey everyone! I go by the name of Dieter and I'm a somewhat rusty roleplayer who wants to get back into the swing of things. As such, I decided to come up with a small Pokémon RP and just see how things go. As such I won't accept a lot of people either. All info below Plot At the foot of the...
  7. Dieter

So, I would love some thoughts on this...

Okey, I'll admit that I'm not really a fanfic person in any way, be it based on a game, a book, a tv series/movie, manga or whatever However, when it comes to Pokémon for example, I rather enjoy roleplaying (No, don't leave yet!) Ages ago, I had an idea for a plot, wrote it down, edited it...
  8. Dieter

Sevii Islands Adventures (Me, Hex and Faith)

ooc; hey guys, hope you two were able to get here al right and won't have trouble posting or anything. Though if there's anything wrong, you know how to contact me. Well, without further ado, I'll post my intro (after all, you guys got the plot details and then still it (hopefully) allows lots...
  9. Dieter

The Chronicles of Utropica Island

EDIT Between Hoenn and Johto lies an island, named Utropica Island. You've probably never heard of it though, as humans rarely set foot on here. It once featured not only forests and lakes, but also mountainous regions and even a sleeping volcano, making it the perfect habitat for many...
  10. Dieter

The Chronicles of Utropica Island

Between Hoenn and Johto lies an island, named Utropica Island. You've probably never heard of it though, as humans rarely set foot on here. It once featured not only forests and lakes, but also mountainous regions and even a sleeping volcano, making it the perfect habitat for many different...
Back
Top Bottom