Search results for query: *

1. Pokemaster97

Review XY054: Calamanero VS Maaiika! The Bonds that Would Save the World!!

XY054 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  2. Pokemaster97

Review S17 EP46: The Clumsy Crier Quiets the Chaos!

XY046 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Please keep all discussion regarding future episodes in spoiler tags.
  3. Pokemaster97

Review S17 EP33: Calling from Beyond the Aura!

XY033 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Please keep all discussion pertaining to future episodes inside spoiler tags.
  4. Pokemaster97

Review S17 EP25: Climbing the Walls!

XY025 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia This dub episode has been officially aired in the UK. Please keep all discussion pertaining to future episodes inside spoiler tags.
  5. Pokemaster97

Review S17 EP21: A Pokévision of Things to Come!

XY021 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Please keep all discussion pertaining to future episodes inside spoiler tags.
  6. Pokemaster97

Review S17 EP19: A Conspiracy to Conquer!

XY019 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Please keep all discussion pertaining to future episodes inside spoiler tags.
  7. Pokemaster97

Review S17 EP17: A Rush of Ninja Wisdom!

XY017 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Please keep all discussion pertaining to future episodes inside spoiler tags.
  8. Pokemaster97

Preview New Years' special images

Prior to the New Years' Special, new images have been shown for upcoming episodes 大みそかにポケモンアニメの特番をやるよ! サトシたちの、カロスの旅が丸わかりの特別番組『完全マスター!ポケモンXYスペシャル!!』が放映決定だ! これからの見どころも見せちゃうぞ! |ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト
  9. Pokemaster97

Review S16 EP43: Survival of the Striaton Gym!

BW140 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Please keep spoilers pertaining to future episodes inside spoiler tags.
  10. Pokemaster97

What are they eating?

I noticed in the anime sometimes they eat food like hamburgers and hotdogs. If there are only Pokemon in the pokemon world are they eating pokemon?
  11. Pokemaster97

Hi

Hi people I'm Pokemaster97 and I am new to the forums. Well you can also find me on Bulbapedia. I hope to have a good time here and meet you all.
Back
Top Bottom