Search results for query: *

1. Absolclaw

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Thanks for the fast response. Hopefully the Mantine Surf won't hurt my thumb too much then. That also helps narrow down who will go on my team. Maybe.
  2. Absolclaw

Figured I'd ask before I picked up a copy, does the Mantine Surf minigame rely on the circle pad a lot? Mine is pretty close to busted. Also, does Malamar's Topsy-Turvy affect Totem Pokemon stat increases, or does it just fail?
  3. Absolclaw

How do you feel about the SOS mechanic?

Never again.
  4. Absolclaw

What "little things," details, small flourishes, etc. did you appreciate?

NPC that can spot you through her legs when she bends forward, lol.
  5. Absolclaw

All Regions On One Console

Nintendo will do everything in their power to force you to buy their hip new console, so don't expect this to last for long at all.
  6. Absolclaw

Least Favorite Character [Spoilers]

I want to punch Hau in the face every time he appears. They said you have to be 11 to do the trials, but clearly there is nepotism in play here because an insufferable 4 year old like Hau really shouldn't be here. There was no development, nothing interesting about him, he was just an...
  7. Absolclaw

Character customization

When you go through your Join Avenue Festival Plaza, and all those girl characters with such fabulous outfits and variety and the guys ... all look the exact same. Thanks, Game Freak.
  8. Absolclaw

Most disappointing Alola Pokémon?

When I saw the shenanigans that Totem Lurantis got up to, alongside its gorgeous design and having an awesome signature move, I was beyond disappointed that it's outclassed by Tsareena in every possible way. Even it's only niche as a Contrary Leaf Storm spammer ... Serperior says hello.
  9. Absolclaw

Alola Pokemon that exceeded your expectations.

Was expecting Tsareena to be a mediocre Grass-type you get way too late in the game. Had her before third island, and Trop Kick and her surprising coverage moves and stats have saved my ass god knows how many times. The AI in Battle Tree always seems to underestimate her too. I imagine...
  10. Absolclaw

New Signature Moves

"You know what Pokemon is beloved by the fan base and deserves a signature move? Heatmor!" "Brilliant! It will be such an awesome move we won't even allow you to obtain it when the game comes out!" "You, good sir, have earned a raise."
  11. Absolclaw

Golem has a BEARD now?!

No shave November.
  12. Absolclaw

How fast do you get Ash-Greninja in the demo? Don't give a damn about the demo other than that, and I've already got the full game so I was wondering if its even worth it.
  13. Absolclaw

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Sucker Punch should be Incineroar's signature move.
  14. Absolclaw

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

I just overcame the most important challenge in the game. Picking which version to get >.>
  15. Absolclaw

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Wasn't the Giovanni event in HGSS DLC?
  16. Absolclaw

Physical or Digital?

Call me old school, but I like having physical copies of my games, and switching cartridges/discs when the need arises. Don't think I have enough space on my memory card thingo for a download, anyway.
  17. Absolclaw

[SPOILERS] Sun&Moon Datamine Thread (No story spoilers!)

If that is true (I'll wait til I see it tested on Smogon or something rather than /vp/, no offence), then Araquanid is massively redeemed in my eyes. EDIT: That's what you get for waking up late, lol. That's really neat, I'm glad Araquanid has something to redeem it. And also nice to see what...
  18. Absolclaw

Ice Types: The Underdogs Again?

Slow, bulky Ice Pokemon. Thanks Game Freak.
  19. Absolclaw

Pokemon Sun and Moon Music Thread

I absolutely hate how generic and boring the regular battle themes sound, but nearly every other song I've heard is amazing.
  20. Absolclaw

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Useful in one gym, niche movepool and stats, and just difficult to use in general. And good luck levelling it up 'enough' when the scaling was so awful in G/S. XY mechanics don't change how bad a starter is, especially in the generation it was a starter for. Some Pokemon are just plain bad, but...
Back
Top Bottom