Search results for query: *

1. Mintaka

SwSh Looking for a few Sword exclusives

Cool, that works for me. Did you get all the fossil Pokemon? Since I need to send five Pokemon, I can give fossils if you need them.
  2. Mintaka

SwSh Looking for a few Sword exclusives

I need the following Sword exclusives. - Seedot - Mawile - Rufflet - Swirlix (with Whipped Dream) - Passimian - Flapple (a Tart Apple will be fine) - Stonjourner - Indeedee (male) I have most Shield exclusives at this point (excluding Drampa), and I also have all starters. - Larvitar - Corsola...
  3. Mintaka

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

As for genre, mainly single-player RPG or Adventure (many Pokemon games, Paper Mario, 2 Zelda games), but I do play a fair number of mobile games too (like Cookie Run). I've also played many Hidden Object Games on PC. Currently I'm busy with Smash Ultimate (trying to get decent scores in Classic...
  4. Mintaka

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Same here! We deserve a nice 10th birthday cake next year.
  5. Mintaka

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

My dream job was a scientist too, but I've realized that academia wasn't for me in the hard way. Grad school, was miserable for me. I respect that you've survived that much, wow. So I've become a normal employee working at a company, which I'm pretty happy with for now. While it's technically...
  6. Mintaka

I don't like dried fruits either, especially when mixed in with something. Raisins are the worst. I hate when I bite into a mocha roll and then discover there were raisins in it...
  7. Mintaka

Things you were thinking of buying

I considered buying new indoor slippers to wear at my work from a shoe store, but thinking of just getting simple slippers sold at common stationery stores.
  8. Mintaka

Ice cream (w/ or w/o toppings) is my main dessert. Currently McDonald's here is serving salty caramel McFlurry which I'm eating twice a week. XD Also brownies and dacquoise if I'm craving for more fancy stuff.
  9. Mintaka

A Pokemon Move Starting With...

Mind Reader
  10. Mintaka

Staff Make You Lose Count V2

11. Mintaka

Random Messages 14: Please Put Spoiler Tags Around USUM Spoilers

Gosh, hope he's not paralyzed :/
  12. Mintaka

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Natu
  13. Mintaka

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but they're protected so you cannot enter them. I wish my phone would stop overheating.
  14. Mintaka

What Pokémon comes to mind for the letter above?

Mareep. A.
  15. Mintaka

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Still a couple of months away. V has more than one anime that they watch regularly.
  16. Mintaka

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Murder Mystery-Endgame (22/7/17)

I checked my past murder mystery game and nope. xD I don't know if it'll matter, unless it's posted in public like real life Clue.
  17. Mintaka

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Not much. I don't hate them, but I usually listen to vocal music these days. V prefers console games over PC games.
  18. Mintaka

Thanks everyone! About getting the answer quickly, it was just pure luck. I wasn't expecting to get the answer so quickly either. And since one could only make a Suggestion based on the area they are in, I didn't have to move a room to make an Accusation. Are you referring to when a player is...
  19. Mintaka

I'll make my accusation. I say the murderer was Major Kira, with the Rope, at the Infirmary.
  20. Mintaka

The Situation Room 3.0

I deserve a whole temple for my work here, pls. Now start clearing a forest for one >: P you ARE old, join the club buddy If I'm "legend", then some users like Phoenicks would be "god" level xD
Back
Top Bottom