Search results for query: *

• Users: MetaRobo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

A Guitar Hero Through the Fire and Flames (Non-Pokemon Dragonforce Songfic)

(Prelude) It’s Christmas morning, and a young man is getting ready to open his present. As he rips apart the wrapping paper, he comes ever closer to revealing his destiny…. (Hammer-ons) …to become a Legend of Rock! He immediately rushes to his game console and starts going head to head...
  2. M

Bulbagarden Halloween Party 2008

Welcome, one and all, to the Bulbagarden Halloween Party 2008. Started in 2005 by the great Kasumi (mod), this time-honoured tradition has been going strong, for, er, well, one year, last year, because, well, 2005 kind of... Aw, screw it. Basically, for the uninitiated, you create a "dirty...
  3. M

Game Freak's Emphasis on brawn over brains

...or in other words, Physical over Special. Notice how there are 17 non-Uber Pokemon with 130 or higher Physical Attack, but only 7 non-Ubers with 130 or higher Special Attack? In addition, all the Psuedo-Legendaries are primarily Physical-oriented. And up until this gen, Physical stat...
  4. M

So, the Large Hadron Collider went off two days ago...

...and I'm still, disappointingly, alive. Dagnabbit, I want my end of the world! We've been promised this since the beginning of civilization! But in all seriousness, why the hell does the media feel the need to hinder scientific progress by playing on the public's fear and ignorance? The...
  5. M

The Blame Game Freak Game

This was inevitable. Inspired by the sheer whininess of the Pokemon fandom, this game encourages us to come up with the most ludicrous complaints we can muster against Game Freak, or TV Tokyo, or anyone behind Pokemon. I'll start. Game Freak causes global warming. By creating a bunch of...
  6. M

Pokemopolis

Man, that site really bugs me. It's amazing how stupid that site is. Could easily give SuperShadow (check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supershadow) a run for his money. And just like SuperShadow, the site has managed to brainwash many fans into believing stupid rumours (not to mention...
  7. M

What is everyone's favourite video game?

Mine's Super Mario 64. I've got all 120 stars, beat Bowser (I believe) more than 50 times, maximized my coin totals in several worlds, and I'm still ready for more (blame the Beyond 120 Stars site).
  8. M

My (snobby) introductory speech

Hello there everyone! I am Qui-Gon Jinn, and I am honored to make this my first post on Bulbagarden. My identity on Serebii is CENSORED. To start, I'd like to expect a few things from this forum community. 1. You are smarter than Serebii, like you promised. 2. You won't kill me for my beliefs...
Back
Top Bottom